Does this make me gay?

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Re: Does this make me gay?

Post by G.Silver »

I had a taste of a rather incredible tomato-flavored chocolate (from Japan, of course) recently. One taste was all that was needed, but I actually took a second bite just to make sure what I was tasting was real. I wouldn't say I despise tomatoes but it was still far worse than I could possibly have anticipated.

Crisis

Post by Crisis »

I've said it before, but my local Japanese restaurant has homemade sesame flavour ice cream and it's the fucking bomb. It tastes like peanuts, except awesome.

YO! Sushi sells sesame flavour ice cream too, but it sucks. It's watery, overpriced, and barely tastes of anything at all.

I've wanted to try salted caramel flavour ice cream ever since I saw this video.

CM August

Post by CM August »

Having sesame flavored ice cream was one of the better food experiences I had while in Japan. Especially after trying fried cricket.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Especially after trying fried cricket.
Inago? Those are grasshoppers, not crickets. That's one of those things I've been wanting to try, but I have yet to encounter them.

Sesame or black sesame is a really common ice cream flavor here. It's in a lot of traditional Japanese sweets. I much prefer anko, myself.

CM August

Post by CM August »

I couldn't tell you what it was called, so I'll take your word for it. I'm surprised you haven't seen them though, guess it isn't that common after all. This was while touring a number of small vendors near a restaurant in Nagano, incidentally; just killing time before going in to have a proper meal.