up right left down

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Majestic Joey

up right left down

Post by Majestic Joey »

Space channel 5 pt 2 came out on xbox live. I can't believe this is the first time I ever heard of it being released. I bought it instantly have not had time to replay it because I've been busy with generations.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Re: up right left down

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

It's been out for PSN for a couple of weeks now too. I downloaded it from Steam when they had their Sega sale, but haven't gotten around to it (like most of my Steam library). I've been preoccupied with Super Paper Mario and Uncharted 3.

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

I have yet to play the original, but the game just doesn't not have the same appeal after we have been flowed with dancing games, back them, the game was special, nowadays, is just another dancing game.

Majestic Joey

Post by Majestic Joey »

Arcade wrote:I have yet to play the original, but the game just doesn't not have the same appeal after we have been flowed with dancing games, back them, the game was special, nowadays, is just another dancing game.
I know what you mean. Music games of today are all about beating a song and there is no story. There need to recreate the over the top music games like gitaroo man and parappa where it felt like your whole world was at stake.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

I can't tell if you're making fun of Arcade not having a clue what he's talking about or if you also have the wrong idea about Space Channel 5. The sequel in particular is possibly the most spectacular, over-the-top, story-oriented musical game ever made.

Majestic Joey

Post by Majestic Joey »

G.Silver wrote:I can't tell if you're making fun of Arcade not having a clue what he's talking about or if you also have the wrong idea about Space Channel 5. The sequel in particular is possibly the most spectacular, over-the-top, story-oriented musical game ever made.
yeah, I know. I was just trying to bring up other examples.