I am probably going to die

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
M.C.Dillinger
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden/Megaman Maverick Hunter X/TF2
Location: Master Tails Doll comes from a place where such things are meaningless

I am probably going to die

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

As I write this hurricane Irene makes its way up the East Coast with malicious intent. I'm pretty sure this is all planned from the start since the eye of the storm goes straight through where I live. Anyway, unlike everything else is tried to murder me in the past, I'm pretty sure this storm will murder me. Since I have less than 24 hours to live I decided to make a few concessions.

I saw Ghostbusters but I didn't think it was funny at all. Not even Bill Murray.

Despite being one of my favorite games of all time I've never finished final Fantasy Tactics.

I actually enjoy Lucky Star.

I always thought that Green goblin was cool ever since I joined this form but I never liked Segaholic.

The first time I posted here was actually as a noob named PBJClock.

I kind of dislike Sonic CD.

I actually was inside a Turkish prison once.

If I survive long enough I might confess other things.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Re: I am probably going to die

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

M.C.Dillinger wrote:Green goblin

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Using my name in vain is a sin.

P.P.A.
Now Playing: Flying Princess - Inter Breed -
Mount & Blade: Warband

Post by P.P.A. »

Life and death are an illusion anyway. Your body consists entirely of “dead” plants and animals, and after its “death” will “live” on in the cells of microbes, the roots of trees, and the bodies herbivores, and your actions and thoughts are part of a natural causality chain reaching back to the beginning of time, and continuing endlessly beyond the point when people will consider you “dead”. Shed the veil of Maya and realise the one-ness of the world, and you will have nothing to fear and nothing to lose, especially not from something as mundane as “dying”!
M.C.Dillinger wrote:I kind of dislike Sonic CD.
On second thought, may you be trapped in the cycle of rebirth forever. :PP:

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

If this is your way of saying you're gonna stop visiting and posting on the GHZ forum, we'll track you down and make you wish the hurricane got you. DEATH IS THE ONLY ESCAPE.

When I heard Hurricane Irene was coming I thought it was some kind of joke because I remembered Irene from before. It turns out that unless the hurricane is sufficiently disastrous, they keep re-using the name, and if I'd been paying closer attention I'd know there'd actually been two of them in the past 10 years. So buck up, friend, and take heart in this time of crisis by knowing there is a team of experts out there who have a very specific system in place for naming hurricanes.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Those are confessions, not concessions!!

I never liked you either. Jerk.

Just kidding, I don't dislike you.

M.C.Dillinger
Location: Master Tails Doll comes from a place where such things are meaningless

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

Sorry speech dictation software can be faulty.
Anyway I think I time for a few more confessions.

Despite my love for the genre and family-ism for arc system Works and actually terrible at fighting games. Largely because of my refusal to play them online.

After playing World of Warcraft for three years I've come to the worldview that some people are to stupid to live.

Seriously dood! I live in New York and you already can't see the sun and it's starting to rain. I'm pretty sure this hurricane is some kind of assassin sent to take me out regardless of collateral damage. I've made a lot of enemies over the years but I'm pretty sure it's either the Vatican or T.H.E.M. the Vatican has sent assassins after me before. But it's so easy to spot a bad albino stereotype in brown robes. A hurricane might be within the capabilities of T.H.E.M. however.

If I am assassinated by hurricane Irene or someone else, my cat will inherit all of my assets and the duty to avenge my death. He will most likely posts here using my screen name asking for help. if you're wondering why someone would want to kill me just look at my blog and YouTube channel.
I'm beening awfully silly about what could be serious natural disaster.

PBJClock

Post by PBJClock »

M.C.Dillinger wrote: I actually enjoy Lucky Star.

The first time I posted here was actually as a noob named PBJClock.

I actually was inside a Turkish prison once.
1.your a fraek
2.LIES!!!!!!!!!!
3.I dont know waet to say to that :shock:

Crowbar

Post by Crowbar »

M.C.Dillinger wrote:I actually enjoy Lucky Star.
I feel like there's something weird about this show that appeals to people who wouldn't usually enjoy such things. I've watched and enjoyed many similar anime series but thought Lucky Star was garbage, yet I have a friend who loved it despite being completely unwilling to bother with such cutesy bullshit under normal circumstances.

M.C.Dillinger

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

I think it's because it has a format similar to Seinfeld. Also, Konata is a character that nearly any nerd can relate to or find funny. A main source of humor for the show is how she unhinges kagami by talking about her favorite shows and comics or acting them out. There's a certain easy-going charm that I really like about it.

Back on topic, if my cat comes posting here selling my things don't buy anything until I'm dead for a month.

Also I actually don't like Hayo Miyazaki's more ambitious movies (Nausicaä,Castle in the Sky andPrincess Mononoke) this is probably because I'm a terrible person.

P.P.A.
Now Playing: Flying Princess - Inter Breed -
Mount & Blade: Warband

Post by P.P.A. »

M.C.Dillinger wrote:Back on topic, if my cat comes posting here selling my things don't buy anything until I'm dead for a month.
But what if you are not actually dead but the hurricane tossed you onto a distant Indonesian island where the impact makes you lose your memory, you are raised back to health by an old Japanese war veteran who doesn't know World War II is over already, on his dying bed, he asks you to avenge him, eventually, you are picked up by a ship and return to America, making use of your English skills you don't remember how you required them to infiltrate their navy and sabotage all ships of the Pacific fleet so that they cannot deploy against glorious Nippon, and then happen to play a Sonic game somehow, causing your memory to return and you to return to The GHZ, only to find that your cat has already sold all your stuff and is now a rich entrepreneur living in Qatar and dealing weapons to the various warring factions in Yemen?

M.C.Dillinger

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

on second thought don't buy anything from my cat.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Never buy anything from a cat. Fuckers always stiff you.

Crisis

Post by Crisis »

How do you say no?

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

I had my heart replaced with a perpetual motion device back in '05.

M.C.Dillinger

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

So apparently the hurricane will come around 10 PM and be at its most severe between midnight and 8 AM the next day, where the eye of the storm passes. I'll probably be dead by the time you read this so I urge everyone at the GHZ to avenge my tragic and untimely death. I'm pretty sure it's the Vatican who did this... Somehow...

Wombatwarlord777
Now Playing: WarioWare Gold

Post by Wombatwarlord777 »

Although I hardly know you, I would be pleased to avenge your death. But only after viewing a "Let's Play" of Sonic Generations.

My skills could come in handy! I can pick up and fling objects weighing 20 pounds or less in the general direction of adversaries, as well as imitating the sound of any human being vomiting into a metal bucket.

So, are you able to evacuate or anything?

M.C.Dillinger

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

Screw that And screw dying! I'm going to fight off this hurricane assassin with MY BARE HANDS!
I don't care if it's impossible, Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit!
Heaven or Hell Let's Rock!

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

After months of this guy from one of my classes (a terrible, terrible person mind you) telling me over and over that Lucky Star is amazing, I gave it a shot. Lucky Star is the reason I gave up on anime.

If the storm really has potential to be fatal, why not drive out a certain distance and find a hotel for the night? Or drive all night? Are the roads that bad (I haven't been following coverage on this...)?

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Death is unlikely except by heatstroke when all the power goes out for three days.

Speaking from experience, be sure to charge your DS while you still can.

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

I rudely interrupt this wake in progress with the following magnificent, enlightening observation made by an anonymous IP address:
In some areas, Irene has decided to be nice and not so mean. For her this entails avoiding all platypusses and trying to rectify absurd traffic patterns on the Cross Bronx Expressway. Perhaps when she decides to calm down. the world will be a better place. Have you noticed that people are much nicer during our "catastrophic terrential downpour?" For some reason, many New Yorkers have assumed a new persona and become much nicer to their neighbors because the world is coming to an end.
The snark is intoxicating, I tell you.

Malchik
Now Playing: with myself

Post by Malchik »

http://www.weather.com/weather/hurrican ... 2011-08-28

Vermont got a real shit kickin'. Anyone from that area a member here?

Tsuyoshi-kun
Now Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Post by Tsuyoshi-kun »

I barely got hit here in Philly. No power outages or anything. Though a relative in New Jersey has lost his power on and off for the last couple of days, and one of my aunts and uncles lost power completely (the latter having two kids: a two-year old and a new-born. Ouch).