Morning toilette

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
P.P.A.
Now Playing: Flying Princess - Inter Breed -
Mount & Blade: Warband

Morning toilette

Post by P.P.A. »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxrvD2vbAOU

While watching this, I noticed something:

Erazor Djinn is using a razor as his weapon.

:PB:

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Re: Morning toilette

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

Secret Rings had so many RPG-like power-ups that you could equip. I think it might've actually been worth getting most of them if there were enough levels to justify leveling up so high.

I gotta replay that game some time. It had a lot of unique things about it that we'll probably never see again in a Sonic game. And that boss battle still visually looks really nice.

P.P.A.

Post by P.P.A. »

To be frank, all of Night Palace was so pretty it almost made me forget how horribly it played and what tortures I had been through to get there. Almost.
You ran through a moonlit, Persian-esque palace, littered with marble and lit out extremely tastefully, zooming through columned corridors and eventually flying between a series of towers, just to suddenly find yourself in a surreal world lit by a myriad of stars and filled with pathways and columns made of pure glass, all while a slightly ethereal music was fittingly accompanying the action. I was not expecting such a magnificent experience in a game that had been this grating and relatively dull up to that point!

Farmer
Now Playing: work work work work work

Post by Farmer »

gr4yJ4Y wrote:It had a lot of unique things about it that we'll probably never see again in a Sonic game.
With raw memories of those tilt controls, that's not necessarily a bad thing. That said, I do mean to finish it one day. Especially if Night Palace is as pretty as P.P.A. claims.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

Man, I remember eventually being able to get a handle on the controls and enjoy that game at the time, but when I went back to try it again recently it felt borderline unplayable. It just controls so WEIRD... not just the tilting mechanics, but the stopping, jumping, landing and reversing,

P.P.A.

Post by P.P.A. »

I would love for Night Palace to reappear in Sonic Generations. Being in HD, and actually playable (no matter how well or how badly), it would be divine.

The Doc
Now Playing: Guess Who?

Post by The Doc »

See? I DO have good ideas sometimes.