SALVATION

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
P.P.A.
Now Playing: Flying Princess - Inter Breed -
Mount & Blade: Warband

SALVATION

Post by P.P.A. »

Sonic 06 is getting a patch!!! I really hope this is no April Fool’s joke! D:

It sounds like they won’t completely fix the physics and camera (instead having glossed over these issues by allowing one to finetune the analogue sticks), but the patch will include a lot of bugfixes, finish some parts of the game like the horribly broken Gems, and… add Super Sonic. Ew. Considering how the animation is already in the game and there’s an item called rainbow gem that triggers, it I guess this isn’t too surprising though.

Oh, and there’ll be new Amigo levels albeit for a meagre cost. E-123 Omega was really fun to play (I hope they didn’t fix his “hover up invisible walls” glitch though) and so was Blaze, so I’ll definitely be getting it.

Also, since I think I haven’t really emphasised it enough yet:

SONIC 06 IS FINALLY GETTING FIXED YES OH GOD THIS IS THE BEST DAY IN VIDEO GAMING

Farmer
Now Playing: work work work work work

Re: SALVATION

Post by Farmer »

I fell for it for a minute, there.

Crowbar

Post by Crowbar »

Fuck that, UK:Resistance is closing and it doesn't seem to be an April Fool's, nothing can make me happy now.

Malchik
Now Playing: with myself

Post by Malchik »

Sega doing something halfway competent? Didn't trick me for a second. You people are suckers.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

Nice prank there PPA!

My April Fools Day joke was that I told people I started playing WoW. A few people believed me, but most didn't.

Crisis

Post by Crisis »

Blizzard actually did a bunch of April Fools Day pranks, most amusing of which was Crabby.

Sadly, the crushing nerf to dungeon difficulty and the addition of same-faction PvP are not among them.

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »