And back again!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

And back again!

Post by Green Gibbon! »

I gave up hope years ago of the Hobbit movie ever being made, at least in any form that I'd want to see, but apparently the stars have aligned because it's about to happen. In New Zealand. With Jackson directing. Apparently God is also a fan. My only fear now is that McKellen is going to have a cardiac arrest or something before or during filming.

They've been announcing a lot of the cast, mostly the dwarves. It should be interesting to see how they handle such a large cast of very similar characters. Except for Thorin and maybe Bombur, there's not really much to them in the book.

I actually plan to be dead before 2012, unfortunately. But I'm pretty sure I was thinking the same thing 2 years ago as well, so.

Dr. BUGMAN
Now Playing: Poverty

Re: And back again!

Post by Dr. BUGMAN »

Now we'll finally know what a carrock looks like!

Jogurt
Now Playing: Shining Force

Post by Jogurt »

I used to watch this movie all the time. I think my parents still have it, but I used to pretend I was Gandalf when I was younger. My sister and I still have a running joke that references this movie. But I'm super happy it's getting remade...I hope it doesn't suck as badly as Eragon ^^;

Dr. BUGMAN
Now Playing: Poverty

Post by Dr. BUGMAN »

Jogurt wrote:I hope it doesn't suck as badly as Eragon ^^;
Well, you can polish a big heap of skunk shit, but it'll still be a big heap of skunk shit.

Jogurt
Now Playing: Shining Force

Post by Jogurt »

Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying anything I just happen to be aware of the "Final Fantasy 13" principle.