Ninja Gaiden HURRICANE PACK VOLUME 1!!!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Light Speed
Sexified

Ninja Gaiden HURRICANE PACK VOLUME 1!!!

Post by Light Speed »

I'm not sure how it has anything to do with a hurricane, but it just got released a few days ago. Apparently it is harder than Very Hard mode, but I have yet to try it. I downloaded it only to find my disc has been scratched beyond readability. I first became aware of this during the final cutscene of the game where it started skipping, I looked at the underside and found a huge gash. I had recently lent the game to my friend. what I don't get is how I can play through the last 5 levels of the game without a hitch and then have the last cutscene skip and that be the only problem. Then suddenly have it so I can't get past the first level.

Ah well, I'm gonna make him by me a new one, in the mean time tell me what you guys think of the upgrade.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

I dunno. My brother downloaded it and said you had to be online XBL to actually play the Hurricane Pack, which I thought was pretty gay.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Yeah, it looks like it's part of that Master Ninja Tournament or whatever it is. I guess that's some sort of ongoing internet competition?

I hate those things.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

what I don't get is how I can play through the last 5 levels of the game without a hitch and then have the last cutscene skip and that be the only problem.
Same thing happened to my (bleh) Sonic Heroes disc. The final credits kept crashing because it couldn't read the little cutscene things that show on the left on the actual credits. I beat Metal Madness 3 times before I figured out that was the problem. Everything else worked a treat, though. Well, as good as Sonic Heroes possibly can, which is painfully mediocre.

Neon Chaos

Post by Neon Chaos »

I've had Ninja Gaiden for over a month now and I still haven't beaten it because I just don't have much spare time nor am I in the mood to play video games. I also don't have Xbox Live yet and I don't plan on getting it until sometime after Halo 2 comes out. I still have to spend like $200 to replace my window in my room. It's barely holding together with the tint holding it in place to keep it from falling apart.