Might as well JUMP!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Might as well JUMP!

Post by Opa-Opa »

Marvel vs Capcom 3 aside, Capcom announced Bionic Commando Rearmed 2! I'm a big Bionic Commando fan and I loved the first one, so this is pretty big and unexpected news to me. I'm just a bit sad that they got another team to do this new game.

Anyone here played the nextgen Bionic Commando? It had some level design flaws and the story was balls but I thought it was a pretty fun game to play.

Shadow Hog

Re: Might as well JUMP!

Post by Shadow Hog »

I'm more saddened to hear that they added a friggin' jump button. Isn't the lack of one kind of the entire point of the series?

M.C.Dillinger
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden/Megaman Maverick Hunter X/TF2
Location: Master Tails Doll comes from a place where such things are meaningless

Post by M.C.Dillinger »

Is this being made by the same team? Even with the ability to jump I would do much better about this game if I knew we would be made by someone other than backbone or climax.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

M.C.Dillinger wrote:Is this being made by the same team?
No.
M.C.Dillinger wrote:Even with the ability to jump I would do much better about this game if I knew we would be made by someone other than backbone or climax.
It isn't Backbone or Climax, though, I remember that much. Apparently they made some game called "Lead and Gold" or something similar.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

There's a company called Might & Delight that apparently takes credit for being the part of Grin that did Rearmed (their "portfolio" is just a poorly displayed gallery of Rearmed screens), but this company Fat Shark doing the sequel is also Swedish so I can't shake a suspicion that some of Grin may have ended up there as well.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

Shadow Hog wrote:I'm more saddened to hear that they added a friggin' jump button. Isn't the lack of one kind of the entire point of the series?
They'll just elevate platforms a tad, then. Hardly a gamebreaker.