worldc2m3b15.wav

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Esrever
Drano Master

Re: worldc2m3b15.wav

Post by Esrever »

Oh, that's funny! I must have missed that letter the first time around. (Or else it has just slipped through my sieve-like memory.) Is it a sort of meme among Sonic fans? I haven't really ventured into any Sonic site outside of the GHZ in years.

I actually just made the hedgehog chewing the ring because it seemed like what a "real" rodent would do with them. I used to have gerbils and they chewed on EVERYTHING.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Well, it's not really a meme, per se. It's more of an injoke within a single community that's now pretty irrelevant.
I didn't think you'd actually known about the website, I'd figured you'd gotten the idea from the thread I made awhile back. Image

Dr. BUGMAN
Now Playing: Poverty

Post by Dr. BUGMAN »

The (mis-)concept of video game characters eating their collectibles isn't endemic to Sonic.

Case in point:

Also, Hedgehogs aren't rodents.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

Huh! I guess I must have missed that thread. Or just forgotten about it! (It was a couple of years ago, after all.)

I didn't realize hedgehogs weren't rodents! I guess I'd always assumed all the members of the Erinaceinae family were.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

If you wanna be technical, Erinaceinae is a completely separate order from Rodentia, so none of them are rodents.