Sprinkles!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Dasher

Re: Sprinkles!

Post by Dasher »

YES!! OMG YES!!

I TRIED IT AND NOW I CANT FIND IT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

When I ate it I was like...this tastes like some star shaped cereal which I cannot recall!! and now you guys gave me the name Sprinkle Spangle! I now remember it all hahah!

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Yeah, I just had some of this Sprinkle Cookie Crisp and I confirm that its flavor is similar to Sprinkle Spangles. Unfortunately the sprinkles on the former are nowhere as firm and defined as the latter. They sort of blend in with the cereal.

Still, it's an acceptable substitute.

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

yea not the same but similar, and I found one :D..cant believe cereals are 4 bucks now!

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

You know what I miss also?

this.

At least I enjoyed it while it was out, it was out to promote that Mike Myers movie.

Dr. Watson

Post by Dr. Watson »

Since so many of this forums inhabitants seem to be devoted cereal enthusiasts, i would just like to ask if any of you remember a kind of cereal that existed et least as far back as 1991 that had the shape of skulls and bones? I remember seeing a commercial for them with an animated skeletion in it once when i was four years old, and since then i have never, ever seen any signs of their existence, this being despite me regularly searching for them at grocery stores for remainder of my childhood. Im sure it would bring a sense of closure so relieving that it would border on an orgasmic sensation if i ever actually got to eat them.

Rob-Bert

Post by Rob-Bert »

I think that might have been one of the Count Chocula spinoffs that never caught on.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

There was a Scooby-Doo cereal a few years back called Berry Bones or something that had bone-shaped pieces. That's the only thing I can think of.

Dr. Watson

Post by Dr. Watson »

I suppose it might in fact have been a Swedish brand, which of course would explain why none of you guys have heard of it. But i highly doubt that, since i honestly can't imagine that any Swedish food company back then would have actually bothered to do something as money and time consuming as making a commercial where an animated character interacts with live action humans.

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

Could this be it?

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

CARE PACKAGE GET キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ !!!!!

This has totally exceeded my expectations, but it didn't hit until the second or third bowl. It's not immediately engaging, but the more you eat, the better it gets. I rate this right up there with Bamm-Bamm Berry Pebbles, which I'm sure is already (tragically) history, as this will be in another three or four months.

Why can't there be any new cereals that become part of the "permanent" lineup that's been unchanged for the past 30 motherfucking years? Even when the new cereals are utterly freaking awesome? I mean who the hell is still eating Rice Krispies and why?

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

You have issues.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

Wow. Over here the fanciest thing we have is the Crunch Cereal, based on the Crunch chocolate bar.

GG! sounds like Calvin when it comes to cereals. Ever had Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs?