San Diego Comic Con

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Hulkshmash

San Diego Comic Con

Post by Hulkshmash »

I will be there, but more importantly, Stan Bush will be there giving out his autograph.
Anyone else headed to comic con?
No?
Well shit.

Hulkshmash

Re: San Diego Comic Con

Post by Hulkshmash »

I'm also invited to a partyish thing involving comic con, which I learned Shia Lebouf or however you spell it will be attending...
I will slap him in person, and forever be known as "The Man Who Slapped Shia Lebouf"...
Wish me luck.

Dr. BUGMAN
Now Playing: Poverty

Post by Dr. BUGMAN »

Knock a tooth loose. Maybe then, at that moment, you'll get to see what none of us have witnessed -- genuine emotional response.

Yami CJMErl

Post by Yami CJMErl »

If you buy one of them SDCC Soundwave things, can I have the Ratbat?

(no seriously)

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Are you going to the Futurama panel to inquire about this bullshit?

Hulkshmash

Post by Hulkshmash »

Ngangbius wrote:Are you going to the Futurama panel to inquire about this bullshit?
What exactly would I inquire about it? It seems perfectly reasonable to me, and preferable to no voices at all.
As long as the new voices don't deviate drastically from the originals I'm fine with it.
Although I'd really miss them either way... Why did I put this in spoiler text again?
Anyways, if anyone is there, I'm the guy walking around with Chiaotsu from Dragon Ball Z on my back as he prepares to self destruct.

Dr. Watson

Post by Dr. Watson »

Of course the real question is, if they are going to give away free My Little Ponies again this year, then will they be able to top last years superhero-themed ones?

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

I am the kind of guy who dress like a normal person, buy a lot of stuff and when asked I just said that they kind of forced me to go and buy those things, or something terrible could happen to my cat.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

I was there! I spent the vast majority of my time behind the booth, but I did step out to get that little Metal Sonic figurine thingy. It's kind of cute!

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

I had to order mine from Toys R Us. :(

Dash

Post by Dash »

I made it out there again this year. Met Doug Tenapel and John K.(pic). Fantastic stuff. I didn't see you this time Esrever. Sad, because I planned to say hi. I missed out on meeting David Tennet(The current, amazing Doctor Who) too due to sleeping in on Sunday. Darn it! Ah well, more goals for next year.

Best moment for me: There was this kid(couldn't have been more than 14) at the Ralph Bakshi booth who had a strong knowledge of Bakshi films and was chatting with the lady working there. Ralph himself couldn't make it this year, but she called him up to let the kid say hello. It was awesome and heartwarming to watch the kid be all nervous and call him Mr. Bakshi=)

Xyton

Post by Xyton »

In case you guys that care missed this, the new episodes of Futurama will feature the original cast. :)
http://tv.ign.com/articles/100/1009858p1.html