Divine wind

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Re: Divine wind

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Ah, beautiful! There's alot of these I didn't know about! Keep 'em coming!

In Toilet Kids on the PCE there are these flying dick & ass bombers that fart at you. I imagine there's lots more air biscuits to be found in the game, though I've yet to play past the first stage.
What's the Way of the Samurai 2 fart joke?
There's this one part where this dude is lying on the ground like he's all injured or something and the little girl is standing at his feet all concerned then he cuts loose with a huge fart and the little girl goes flying backwards like a rag doll and just stays lying there like she's dead for the rest of the cutscene. I completely lost my mind.

Crowbar

Post by Crowbar »

Shadow Hog wrote:
Crowbar wrote:
Shadow Hog wrote:Earthworm Jim will take a leak as one of his idle animations. I don't think it shows anything, his back is to you and I don't believe the trail of urine gets drawn, but the noise is unmistakable.
Really???? I played the everloving shit out of the the first one as a kid and he definitely doesn't in that. I'm pretty certain he doesn't in the sequel either.
Positive he does it in the first as one of his (ridiculously many) idle animations. Win 95 version, specifically, maybe the others.
He definitely doesn't in the Mega Drive version, and probably doesn't in the SNES version, so I guess it's a Windows/Mega CD exclusive.

Oompa Star
Now Playing: I'll be the only serious one and say Ninja Gaiden 2 and Mass Effect.

Post by Oompa Star »

Since urinating and excreting are fair game, you can use urinals and toilets in Duke Nukem 3D to relieve yourself and regain some lost health in the process. Also the Chaingun Enforcer enemy from Duke 3D will occasionally drop a dookie which the player can interact with (stepping on it and leaving poopy boot-prints behind). And of course there's this.

Crowbar

Post by Crowbar »

Oompa Star wrote:Since urinating and excreting are fair game
Hate to be a nitpick (lies) but excretion doesn't actually include defecation! Excretion is the disposal of the direct products of metabolism (so urination, sweating, exhalation), defecation is the expulsion of undigested food.

Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »

Err... no?

And fuck I can't find that WotS2 scene on YouTube. >:(

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Segaholic2 wrote:
Delphine wrote:Fable II has a fart command -- and if you mess it up, you shit your pants.
Coincidentally, this is the only fun thing to do in the entire game.
I made my post just so you could say that. <3

P.S. In Bully you can use the toilets. You can also put firecrackers in them.

Syntheticgerbil

Post by Syntheticgerbil »

Crowbar wrote:
Shadow Hog wrote:
Crowbar wrote:
Shadow Hog wrote:Earthworm Jim will take a leak as one of his idle animations. I don't think it shows anything, his back is to you and I don't believe the trail of urine gets drawn, but the noise is unmistakable.
Really???? I played the everloving shit out of the the first one as a kid and he definitely doesn't in that. I'm pretty certain he doesn't in the sequel either.
Positive he does it in the first as one of his (ridiculously many) idle animations. Win 95 version, specifically, maybe the others.
He definitely doesn't in the Mega Drive version, and probably doesn't in the SNES version, so I guess it's a Windows/Mega CD exclusive.
This is true, this pissing animation is only in the Windows 95 version, although it may be in the Sega CD one as well. If you don't want to wait, you can press F10 when idle during the game and the next animation will be Jim pissing. His pee is green by the way.
G.Silver wrote:There's no farting in the game itself (that I can recall) but SkullMonkeys does have the famous "Beans" cut scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozqdqnyusjw
Are you kidding me? One of the special moves in Skullmonkeys is the "fart double" where if you mess up with your fart copy, you get an extra life. To be fair, when Klaymen farts in that game, it comes out the top of his head.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Ok, so... there's this skunk pokémon called Skuntank. Some of the moves it learns naturally are Poison Gas and Flamethrower.

Oh! And the save points in No More Heroes.

Cuckooguy
LEGEND
Now Playing: Sonic Generations 3DS, Asura's Wrath

Post by Cuckooguy »

You can be peed on in Metal Gear Solid 2.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

You can slip and fall on bird shit, too!

Yami CJMErl

Post by Yami CJMErl »

Brazillian Cara wrote:Ok, so... there's this skunk pokémon called Skuntank. Some of the moves it learns naturally are Poison Gas and Flamethrower.
Not to mention its' "cry" (and Stunky's too, for that matter) sounds a LOT like flatulence. So much so that when I let a friend hear it for the first time, he immediately cracked up and said "that's awesome".

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes features a guard with constipation. I dunno if he farts, but he runs out of the room, holding his ass, obviously needing
to take a shit.

I was watching Cheat on G4 and there's a code in the TMNT (2007) game for Ps2 to make all the characters fart.

I'm not sure if it counts, but there's the 'infamous' toilet rap battle in Parappa the Rapper

I read online that one of Eggman's attacks in Sonic Riders is a fart. don't know if this one is true.

Wombatwarlord777
Now Playing: WarioWare Gold

Post by Wombatwarlord777 »

Sonic Chronicles has that sidequest with the dude in the out-house. But since no bodily substances are seen or heard, it's debatable that it should count.
Ok, so... there's this skunk pokémon called Skuntank. Some of the moves it learns naturally are Poison Gas and Flamethrower.
And its mouth resembles an ass. I wonder what anatomical wonders we'll see in the next generation of Pokemon.

Senbei
Now Playing: Art school...

Post by Senbei »

Ritz wrote:You can slip and fall on bird shit, too!
If animals are fair game, you can skateboard over (literal) bull shit in one of the levels of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. It's green and it makes a funny noise as it explodes under your board.

Do Tamagotchi count? There are actually Tamagotchi games for the Wii, too, but I dunno if you have to clean up after them.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

In every single Digimon game, there's several monsters you get for raising your Digimon wrong. Their special attacks are farting and poop, and they usually eat poop as well. Numemon, Karatsuki Numemon, Black King Numemon, Sukamon, Platinum Sukamon, King Sukamon, Geremon, Platinum Numemon, Nanimon, Raremon, Veggiemon, Weedmon, and Red Veggiemon all attack with poop and farts. The Numemons are slugs and snails, the Sukamons are living plies of poop, the Nanimons are the heads of old men, the Veggiemon are weeds, and Raremon is a zombie sideborg.

Digimon was a weird franchise.

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

What is a "sideborg?"

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Cyborg, I meant. Raremon tried to have itself upgraded with cybernetics but it collapsed during the operation and it's body started to eat itself from the inside. Raising it right will let you evolve it and get you a magical egg monster that shoots nightmares out of it's face and cooks.

Like I said, Digimon is WEIRD.

Blount

Post by Blount »

There's a Crash Bandicoot game on the PSP where you can press buttons to fart during loading screens. Burps are included too. I can't remember which game this is, but I'm positive about it.

Rob-Bert

Post by Rob-Bert »

That's Crash Tag Team Racing. It must have the farting and burping in all versions of the game, because I have the GCN one and it does the same thing there.

In addition to Sonic Chronicles, there's also an outhouse quest in Super Paper Mario. In this case you have to bring toilet paper to one of the Pixls before he'll join you.

Blount

Post by Blount »

Oh yeah, that's the one. Thanks for clarifying.

Oh, there's a bit in MediEvil II where you have to hunt for living body parts to make your own zombie. You can find winged asses with teeth, and they fart green gas loudly. Another level has old vampires who fart when they cough or get killed.

There's also an old lady robot in Ratchet & Clank 2 who blows a vacuum tube. Do robot farts count? I'm not sure.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

There's also that Harry Potter game.

EDIT: I couldn't have thought of a better way to celebrate my 1000th post. Am I eligible for some sort of witty member title now?

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

You've already linked to that before damnit but it was still funny a second time.

On topic, this just came out onto Live Marketplace a few days ago.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

In Tomba, there's these weird flowers that look like asses. When you jump on them they make fart noises. Also, in the Dwarf Village there's a woman that asks you to pull her finger. Self explanatory.

Senbei
Now Playing: Art school...

Post by Senbei »

God, how could I forget about the fart aliens in MDK2? Not only do they speak in farts (and scream in flatulent terror as you mow them) but, since they're the lowest class aliens assigned to janitorial duties, they also use their own gas as a cleaning fluid.

Apparently there is also a code to make one of the playable characters fart.

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_lovage

You can fart all you want, it serves no purpose besides some NPC coments...