Turkey Day, motherfucker.

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
DackAttac

Re: Turkey Day, motherfucker.

Post by DackAttac »

Really.

What's your take on gravy?

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

I think both meats have their own distinguished taste. I can usually tell which is which just from tasting it. There have been a few times where I've been eating a deli meat sandwich I made the night before and I don't even think if it's turkey or chicken. It's like I'm not really paying attention to what I'm eating.

The same thing has happens to me pretty regularly when drinking soda too.

DackAttac

Post by DackAttac »

That happens to me with the sandwich. Difference is, I get the same sandwich every time for simplicity's sake (turkey & swiss), so if I suddenly get roast beef instead, I won't taste the roast beef so much as the roast beef's failure to be turkey. It's kinda weird.

That also happens with restaurant/fountain soda. I dunno. For some reason, if I'm playing video games and drinking a soda, I'm always wary to savor each swallow and not just pound it, since I'm aware of the shitloads of empty calories in it. But if I'm eating out, I drink the soda idly with no consequence. Kind of like having a second or third glass of milk with dinner. Except only total pussies ask for milk at a restaurant once their age rolls into double digits. And water just tastes like a really diluted beverage version of whatever my meal is, since it'll still be clinging to my teeth.

The Doc
Now Playing: Guess Who?

Post by The Doc »

DackAttac wrote:Really.

What's your take on gravy?
Gravy uggers.