Doppleganger Forum

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Neo

Re: Doppleganger Forum

Post by Neo »

Maybe I am a sissy! Maybe I like games where I have fun over games that drive me into death pits and off-screen hazards. In the end, what does it matter? I'll keep having fun and so will you, apparently. All is well.

EDIT: Isuka: wait until you reach the water level. That's when I started cursing at the game.

Oompa Star
Now Playing: I'll be the only serious one and say Ninja Gaiden 2 and Mass Effect.

Post by Oompa Star »

The only Mickey Mouse game I remember playing as a kid was the Great Circus Mystery, which a former friend owned. I thought it was a competent and enjoyable platformer. It also had co-op, which was a plus for me.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Ooh, I remember that one. At that time (8 years old), I thought it was pretty awesome... until I got stuck on the haunted house stage. Sadly, it became just another uncompleted rental.

K2J
Now Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D

Post by K2J »

Mickey's Dangerous Chase for me. An obscure Gameboy game that involved chasing after Pete as either Mickey or Minnie in an attempt to get Minnie's present back. Yeah, it was stupid; I got stuck on the 4th world's auto scrolling section.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Brazillian Cara wrote:Ooh, I remember that one. At that time (8 years old), I thought it was pretty awesome... until I got stuck on the haunted house stage. Sadly, it became just another uncompleted rental.
This is the exact same thing that happened to my brother and me. We couldn't figure how to do the dash on the horses to get past this one tunnel part. We saw the demo get past it but couldn't figure out how to do the move. To this day I want to know what happens after that part.

Dr. SEGA Monkey

Post by Dr. SEGA Monkey »

Brazillian Cara wrote:Ooh, I remember that one. At that time (8 years old), I thought it was pretty awesome... until I got stuck on the haunted house stage. Sadly, it became just another uncompleted rental.
Damn....I remember Circus Mystery too. I absolutely loved it. And co-op was a blast too. Which part did you get stuck on anyway?
To this day I want to know what happens after that part.
I'm trying to remember what tunnel you're talking about, but I remember you fight a boss that's basically a painting of Pete, then you end of in some king of crazy rotating maze thing. After that, I THINK you have to run up a giant staircase and then fight a giant ghost waiting at the top.

Yes, when I was a kid I played this game a million times to the point where I still remember every little detail of it, OKAY? Loved this game. And the final boss was awesome.

Nostalgia....rising....

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

I just watched video of Mickey Circus Mystery and must say that Mickey looks like he's on crack, the way his eyes are so big.

Otherwise it looks pretty fun.