Awaiting your orders, miss Jade

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »

I just got a PM from j-man, he says its awesome and he's always right, so I may as well give it a try...

DackAttac

Re: Awaiting your orders, miss Jade

Post by DackAttac »

Cuckooguy wrote:
P.P.A. wrote:I read reviews of that, and heard the graphics were shit.
Do you happen to remember the name of the reviewers?
They didn't give their real names. All I know is Holic paid them wayyy too much to play with it.

Shadow Hog

Re:

Post by Shadow Hog »

Isuka wrote:I just got a PM from j-man, he says its awesome and he's always right, so I may as well give it a try...
I'm trying to figure out if you're talking about BG&E or 'holic's dick.

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

I never sent you a PM. Are you sure it was me?

Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »

First professional degree on Joke butcher.

Rob-Bert

Post by Rob-Bert »

How do you know we wasn't attempting to carry even further?

Neo

Post by Neo »

I wasn't attempting to, so obviously we wasn't attempting to. Maybe you was attempting to, but I we sure wasn't attempting to.

...What is it with this board as of late? It's like it's contagiously spreading stupid.

Rob-Bert

Post by Rob-Bert »

Fuck.... miss one key and suddenly you're the village idiot.

For the record, I meant to say "he".

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

What the fuck is everyone talking about? You guys are stupid.

Yami CJMErl

Post by Yami CJMErl »

Neo wrote:I wasn't attempting to, so obviously we wasn't attempting to. Maybe you was attempting to, but I we sure wasn't attempting to.

...What is it with this board as of late? It's like it's contagiously spreading stupid.
Huh. You know, I felt this tingling sensation in my left arm the other day, shortly after visiting here.

At least now I know why I was having a hard time adding 2+2 on a calculator a few hours later...

Neo

Post by Neo »

j-man wrote:What the fuck is everyone talking about? You guys are stupid.
Exactly. But we didn't use to be, did we? Did we?

Rob-Bert

Post by Rob-Bert »

First I killed the flock of smilies, now I spread a virus. What the hell is wrong with me? Can I catch a fucking break?

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

j-man wrote:What the fuck is everyone talking about? You guys are stupid.
Isn't that the official forum motto?

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

Cuckooguy wrote:Don't worry, my younger sister's never played Kingdom Hearts and the only things I recommend to her are the games that I feel are games worth experiencing. She's also, like Delph said, just not as much a gamer as me so it's not like she ever buys any games so the only games she ever played are the ones I own.

Generally, I do try to let them figure things out on their own when it's not something obvious, like in Colossus or Phoenix Wright, and I may drop a helpful hint every now and then, but I probably go into "play the game while the controller is in her hands" mode when she misses something obvious like that C4 that's in the middle of an open floor and sticks out like a sore thumb because its green light is beeping so how the hell did you not see that after it being on the screen for like 10 seconds or that one time when she fought Zant (the boss fight where he has multiple forms) and she kept dying for an hour 'cuz she kept trying to shoot him and I was all like "Hey, remember this place? Doesn't the background look kind of, I don't know, familiar?" until 15 minutes later I finally relented and said use the boomerang and after getting stuck in his next form I was all like be aware all the weapons Zant are weak against are the ones the boss of the background you're in now were weak against, or that one time when... actually, I can't think of any moments where my older sister missed something obvious. I guess it's mostly my younger sister who doesn't pay attention to her surroundings and doesn't catch on things like boss patterns.

I played Mario Galaxy with my younger sister (I made her get most of the stars as Luigi, I know I'm such a cheat) and that 2p assist thing let me help in more subtle ways like keeping my mouth shut more often since I could point to certain things when I think she needs a hint. But then there was that one time when she was fighting Dino Piranha and she actually hurt him once by spinning to its tail, but she didn't do it again for like another 15 minutes and she wandered around the planet running for dear life and then I was like, "Do... do you remember how you hurt him the first time? Why don't you try that again?" And then 5 minutes later she figured it out and I think I kept silent for the remainder of that boss fight. My older sister played Resident Evil 4 quite well and a lot of other games quite well. My only complaint with her is that she's almost always reluctant to play any game that doesn't have potential boysex pairings in it.
My brother turns 1-player games off the second I enter the room because I did stuff like him all my life. It was so obvious to me, but he had no idea. I feel kinda bad now because he won't even try certain games because he's afraid of me watching him play.

DackAttac

Post by DackAttac »

gr4yJ4Y wrote:because I did stuff like him all my life.
I had to read that a few times because my first reaction was "Oh my God, you nailed your brother?!"

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Hot.

gr4yJ4Y

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

Yep, blink for a second or two if you need it, then read the perfectly good explanation for this. This means more news soon, I hope?

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

Hulkshmash wrote:
Xyton wrote: I fell through the floor and into vast, black, infinite nothingness.
That sounds oddly familiar.

it happened to me while playing the japanese Sonic Adventure a few times... For some reason, it didnt happenen even one time while playing the Gamecube Sonic Adventure...may be luck I guess..

Team Mecha

Post by Team Mecha »

Happened to me in Mario Sunshine once. It was in the fruit market.

gr4yJ4Y

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

Happened to me once when I was in a fruit market in Hamtramack.

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

Holy what the fuck? Amazon is on a roll, first they let slip that Raiden Fighters Aces is coming to the states at dirt cheap, and now I stumble onto them showing a November 30th date for BG&E2. Nice.

P.P.A.
Now Playing: Flying Princess - Inter Breed -
Mount & Blade: Warband

Post by P.P.A. »

FlashTHD wrote:Holy what the fuck? Amazon is on a roll, first they let slip that Raiden Fighters Aces is coming to the states at dirt cheap,
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Now give us Raiden IV, Otomedius Georgeous and Shikigami no Shiro III!

gr4yJ4Y

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

Shikigami III has been out here in the states for Wii for a while now.

Oh yeah the whole Europe thing... sorry...

But would you really buy all 3 of those games for full price if they did come out in your region? I know when people are looking at games that aren't available where they live they drool at the thought of it coming over, but once it's on the shelves at their stores, they tend to change their minds.

P.P.A.
Now Playing: Flying Princess - Inter Breed -
Mount & Blade: Warband

Post by P.P.A. »

gr4yJ4Y wrote:Shikigami III has been out here in the states for Wii for a while now.

Oh yeah the whole Europe thing... sorry...

But would you really buy all 3 of those games for full price if they did come out in your region? I know when people are looking at games that aren't available where they live they drool at the thought of it coming over, but once it's on the shelves at their stores, they tend to change their minds.
I meant the Xbox 360 version. But yes, I would buy all 3. I liked Raiden III, enjoyed playing the RFA demo on Live and well you can never have enough shmups on a console.