Groovy, to say the least

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Dash

Groovy, to say the least

Post by Dash »

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_i ... tory=18353

I'm super excited to hear anything EWJ related... I just wonder if this one will go anywhere. That PSP remake looked kind of bad. Did it even get released?

Anywho, putting my bets on either a high quality 2-D platformer or a 3D one that works off of a Rachet and Clank system(but doesn't literally bore me to sleep like R&C1 did).

and that new animated series/movie business: I don't buy it. Though I just got an image of a live action costumed/animated hybrid in my head... like a visual mix of Cool World and the Ninja Turtle movies. I've got myself intrigued now.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Re: Groovy, to say BUTT CHEESE least

Post by Opa-Opa »

Awesome. The world needs more Earthworm Jim.

Funny, I was playing EWJ2 just the other day, thinking about how awesome a next-gen Earthworm Jim could look like. First I thought about a cel-shaded game, thinking about the cartoon and stuff. Then I remembered how cool Jim looked in the box arts, all realistic, almost like Lobo. Yeah. I think that's the look they should be aiming for.

Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »

Incidentally, a pretty similar look was used in those videos of the Captain Qwark vidcomics in Ratchet & Clank 3. Yeah, it would be fantastic... I mean, Groovy!