Dangerously skirting commandments b/w Pics of Sonic swag

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Bo
Drano Master

Dangerously skirting commandments b/w Pics of Sonic swag

Post by Bo »

I realize that this post probably runs afoul of the "Thou shalt not advertise thy shit" rule, but if you're interested:

I'm graduating college this semester and moving out of state. My parents are also moving somewhere else. This means I'm having to clean out my closet of games and such.

If you are interested in the following things, I will send them to you for a very small fee over shipping costs. I'd rather give these to someone who will get something out of them than get rid of them at a garage sale. I'm not going to sell them on Ebay if nobody wants them; they'll probably just go to the nearest used video game store or be trashed.

Sold to Yami CJMErl

Code: Select all

More Than Complete Game Gear system:
* Sega Game Gear
* Screen magnifier/ case
* Carrying case
* AC adapter
* Car adapter
* These games:
## Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine 
## Ecco: The Tides of Time
## The Incredible Crash Dummies 
## Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers 
## Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie 
## Sonic Blast 
## Sonic Chaos 
## Sonic Drift 2 
## Sonic Labyrinth 
## Sonic Spinball 
## Sonic the Hedgehog 2 
## Sonic Triple Trouble 
## Spiderman: Return of the Sinister Six 
## Tails Adventure
All the games have cases, the Sonic games all have manuals, and I just tested the system out a minute ago. The D-pad on the game gear was repaired  by Sega in 1995, and still works. This was my first game system and my first purchase above $100, so if you promise to take care of them, they're yours.
Tentatively sold to my girlfriend's brother

Sega Genesis System:
* Sega Genesis [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variations_of_the_Sega_Mega_Drive#Sega_Genesis_.28North_America.2C_second_model.29[/url]
* Power adapter
* RF modulator
* One 6-button controller
* One 3-button controller
* These games:
## Ecco: The Tides of Time
## Genesis 6 Pack - (Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, Super Hang-on)
## Ristar
## Sonic 3D Blast
## Sonic Classics (Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine)
## Sonic Spinball
## Sonic & Knuckles
## Vectorman
## Vectorman 2
All the games but Vectorman have the manuals.
Sold to Oompa Star

I also have a Sega Dreamcast keyboard I'll give away for shipping costs + $0, 
Sold to aso

and a third party VGA adapter for shipping costs + $5
You get the whole set if you want one of the sets. In 10 years I might be scouring Ebay to get this stuff back, so if you want to own piece of my childhood, go for it now while I'm more interested in space in my apartment.

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Re: Dangerously skirting the commandments

Post by FlashTHD »

A trading post thread was established :p (and needs pinning from the looks of it)

Do I have it right in that I can choose specific things off the lists to buy, or is it a whole list or nothing? And since I think i'm sharing a Paypal account with a family member, i'll see if I can clear this with them before I say what i'm interested by.

Bo
Drano Master

Post by Bo »

Yeah, the trading post thread could be revived...

I meant the sets come together. So if you want a Game Gear, you get all the games too. Same for the Genesis.

Yami CJMErl

Post by Yami CJMErl »

How much for the Game Gear set? I'd prolly buy it. <3

Bo
Drano Master

Post by Bo »

Thanks for making quick work of that, kids.

Sold to Oompa Star

I also found this Sonic piggy bank. If anyone wants that, I'll send it at shipping + $0, otherwise it's going away. It's a cool picture of Sonic swag, anyway. Sonic has three rows of spines, which is kind of weird, and a really weird skinny tail.
Sonic piggy bank
Sonic piggy bank
sonicBank.jpg (38.56 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
I'm not going to sell these; they're going away, but I thought people might like to see them:
* Tag from a pair of Sonic shoes (not red ones, just sneakers with "SONIC" written on them. The shoes are long gone)
Tag from a pair of Sonic shoes
Tag from a pair of Sonic shoes
shoeTag.jpg (20.16 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
* An "It's not right to fight!" shiny card thing. The reverse side has a preventing child abuse number.
A Sonic &quot;It's not right to fight!&quot; shiny card thing. The reverse side has a preventing child abuse number.
A Sonic "It's not right to fight!" shiny card thing. The reverse side has a preventing child abuse number.
itsNotRightToFight.jpg (31.99 KiB) Viewed 2385 times
And I'm keeping this, but it's an interesting one:
* Sonic Spinball plush. Left-side Sonic rolls up into right-side spinball.
spinBallPlush.jpg
spinBallPlush.jpg (70 KiB) Viewed 2221 times

Oompa Star
Now Playing: I'll be the only serious one and say Ninja Gaiden 2 and Mass Effect.

Re: Dangerously skirting commandments b/w Pics of Sonic swag

Post by Oompa Star »

I'll take the Piggybank if no one else wants it. Is there a one item per person limit? Because I'm also interested in the Dreamcast keyboard.

EDIT I just remembered that I don't have a PayPal account. Is there any way I can work around that?