Help a guy out, here

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Shadow Hog

Help a guy out, here

Post by Shadow Hog »

Wasn't there a YouTube video of <i>Eternal Arcadia</i>'s most powerful Vyse attacks? I could've sworn I saw it linked here earlier...

It's annoying, because I downloaded <i>Skies of Arcadia</i>'s soundtrack the other day and it just isn't as complete without Vyse screaming out "JOLLYYYYYY ROOOGEEEEEEERRRRR!!!11!" and all. "Pirate's Wrath!" doesn't have the same ring to it.

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

Parn

Post by Parn »

Since the links have started, I also put Aika and Fina's up there. If I had save files in the appropriate spots, I'd have the rest of the gang but... that's a work in progress.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

Ah, thanks. I was beginning to think nobody'd respond. :P Man, I absolutely love how he yells that Engrish out.

Hmm, I don't think I ever saw <i>that</i> attack from Aika (that most powerful one, that is)... I know I saw both Vyse's and Fina's, though.

Parn

Post by Parn »

I didn't really like Omega Psyclone. I suppose not being able to skip the animation in the import influenced my opinion a lot, especially when it takes four times as long for the animation to finish and is marginally stronger than Lamda Burst. Adding the ability to skip them in the US release was wonderful. They also fixed an amusing glitch that would occasionally show up on the import... every once in awhile, the voice altering effect wouldn't turn off after Fina used Lunar Cleansing, and so every voice would have them until after the battle was over. I should make a point to capture that on video sometime.

Cuckooguy
LEGEND
Now Playing: Sonic Generations 3DS, Asura's Wrath

Post by Cuckooguy »

post pics of import bellena thx

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

I actually had the voice effects glitch happen to me once in the US version. I had no idea what was going on with that untill now.