We all have our own Origins

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
aso

We all have our own Origins

Post by aso »

So, despite a period of apparent developer limbo (due to team issues - the entire development staff has since moved to the UK to finish development) and a number of godawful and overly RE4-esque screenshots, Silent Hill Origins is still kicking and actually looking surprisingly good. They thankfully ditched the RE4 camera and have introducted the Nurse as an enemy, keeping to a Silent Hill staple.

There has also been some (minor) news on Silent Hill 5. Mr. Yamaoka has revealed that SH5 will be closer to SH2 "in the terms of the way the player is directed and the character's behavior." Hooray for fans of SH2, I guess.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

SH2 had the best story.

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

I thought this post was where we talk about our lives or something..

Xigz

Post by Xigz »

I'm glade that they changed SH:0 around to make it better.
There's also some new news on SH5 that's mostly a rumor.

In July's issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly's (EGM) rumor section, the crew speculate that horror/adventure game Silent Hill 5 could be released at the end of this year on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Apparently, an "American Team" and not Team Silent will be developing the game.
http://silenthill5.net/

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

cjmcray wrote:I thought this post was where we talk about our lives or something..
Yeah.