Late points?

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
jenkins

Late points?

Post by jenkins »

I'm not sure how many of you remember this, and those who do will not remember it fondly.

Sonic Maps?

Yeah, so I found maps online from Advance 1, 2, and 3, as well as for Pocket Adventure. They are on a site which also has maps for the classics, and after comparing, I can see a very definite switch in style between Advance 1 and 2, then a smaller switch for 3.

Anyway, boo me for being a year late or something, and please do what you will with the maps.

aso

Post by aso »

Just out of curiosity, I checked out the lone Shadow the Hedgehog map, and found it was for Mad Matrix.

Out of all of the crappy levels in Shadow, that was one of the most frustrating. Hooray, gigantic fucking maze of multi-colored circuits and a delicious selection of bottomless pits here and there.

Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

Mad Matrix was softcore- after getting lost in The Doom for 44 minutes, I put the game down, threw up in some tinfoil and ate it, and didn't have the mental resilience to give it another go for a whole 6 months. It's funny how the games are thrice as terrible when there are no bottomless pits involved.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

I don't remember how lost I got in The Doom, but Lost Impact had me searching for that last damn Artificial Chaos for around 20-30 minutes straight, if not more. Of course, they're pretty much the same stage, so...

WW

Post by WW »

I myself, find them to suck hard.