Obligatory Super Paper Mario topic

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
ChaosAngelZero
PEDOPHILE
PEDOPHILE

Post by ChaosAngelZero »

Could it be that those two guides are one for each version of the game, GameCube and Wii? Supposedly that game is horizontally inverted in the Wii version so to make Link right-handed, no?

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

Not quite so rare...NP's Pokémon guides have sucked for a loooong time. The Fire Red/Leaf Green guide looked like the one exception but I never bought that; I wish I had. It's like they spend more time coming up with neat-sounding adjectives to make their worthless strategies, which almost always consist of "use (x) type to beat (x) type", sound more attractive or dramatic or whatever, instead of providing any info that goes beyond simply what you need to know.

Which reminds me, Prima's released volume 1 of their Diamond/Pearl guide. Has anyone gotten a look at that yet? I'm not sure if it's in stores yet.

Yami CJMErl

Post by Yami CJMErl »

I haven't seen it--though it wouldn't surprise me if they had already released it, I got the New Super Mario Bors. Nintendo Player's Guide a week before the game's release. <3

FlashTHD
*sniff*
Now Playing: Team Fortress 2

Post by FlashTHD »

Ah, here - you can preorder it right now for a little over $10 on Amazon. About 300 pages, but there's that ominous "Vol. 1" on the cover...

And considering the source material, any strategy guide for New Super Mario Bros. is (insert what you paid for it here) too much.