So I got a PStwo, finally.

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Zeta

Post by Zeta »

What did you say? I'm not reading anything.

DackAttac

Post by DackAttac »

He said your mother's a whore.

Trust me. I totally read it.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

And as you can see from my topographical maps, the conquestians will be arriving over Mt.Fuji before the end of the Meiji restoration.

ChaosAngelZero
PEDOPHILE
PEDOPHILE

Post by ChaosAngelZero »

And then I pressed B-A-A-X-L-Z at the very end of Fallen Memory and suddenly the textures over Tillis' chest changed into some blocky tits.
But it only works with the SataCore version.

aso

Post by aso »

JessicaPadkin wrote:
aso wrote:Disaster Report. Laggy and certainly not pretty but a damned impressive take at an earthquake simulator, with some excellent segments that involve you scrambling for your life. Great little title, and it doesn't cost much. Pick it up.
Anyone know if the (Japan only, afaik) sequel to this was meant to be any good? I loved the original (known as SOS: The Final Escape in Europe incidentally) too. It was flawed for sure and I can't imagine the reviews were terribly glowing, but it was just a damn good idea. A big-budget sequel on the 360/PS3 would be awesome.

I'd like to throw Gradius V into the mix. It seems a bit 'by the numbers' for a Treasure shooter to begin with, but it really doesn't disappoint.

The Sly Raccoon games are good if you dig 3D platformers, too.
From what I've read, Raw Danger (as it has been retitled - I'd much prefer 'Disaster Report 2' or 'SOS 2' or something that indicates that it's a sequel) is just about as laggy (if not more so) than the first entry and the graphics still aren't all that hot, but there's a multiple character system which allows all of the character's stories to tie in with each other as well as a new mechanic (monitoring body heat while submerged in water, among other things) that provides a nice change of pace.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

Light Speed wrote:
Light Speed wrote:I have and Xbox, GameCube and Xbox 360, so chances are I've played any really good multiplatform game already. I played Psychonauts, BG&E, and all the Prince of Persia's on Xbox.
Does anyone even read the posts here anymore?
I read your first post. I skipped over the rest of the thread because it seemed like it was just people listing the names of games! :)

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

I would recommend the first Kingdom of Hearts, but since people tend to ignore me or hate me for dumb spelling mistakes; maybe I would have a lot more success saying is the worst idea ever for a videogame. And that most “people” only get the two versions of Kingdom of Hearts 2 because it has a kid turning into a lion cub.

ChaosAngelZero
PEDOPHILE
PEDOPHILE

Post by ChaosAngelZero »

Maybe they won't give a fuck either way because Kingdom Hearts has it's own active thread going, where LS most probably can make up his mind (and read spoilers).

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

Anyone know if this Disaster game you guys are talking about has anything to do with the Wii Disaster game? There's not really much info that I can find on it.

aso

Post by aso »

gr4yJ4Y wrote:Anyone know if this Disaster game you guys are talking about has anything to do with the Wii Disaster game? There's not really much info that I can find on it.
You mean Disaster: Day of Crisis? Nope. That one's exclusively for the Wii, whereas Disaster Report/SOS/Zettsumei was PS2-exclusive.

Speaking of Disaster: DoC, I have yet to see anything new materialize about it, which concerns me; I hope it doesn't turn out to be vaporware like Sadness (goddamnit).

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

Arcade wrote:I would recommend the first Kingdom of Hearts
The first "Kingdom of Hearts" was great. Particularly when the whole heart population decided to beat at the same time, that was really emotional. It sure was a huge amount of hearts there, to form a whole kingdom. I bet it's the kingdom with the highest heart-attack rate in the world!

A friend of mine used to (actually, he still does) pronounce "Kingdom HURTS". Naturally, a lot of jokes about how much of a pain this so-called Kingdom is always came right after that.

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

I like the first game battle system, and I liked the cheap philosophical stuff., but that was all.

ChaosAngelZero
PEDOPHILE
PEDOPHILE

Post by ChaosAngelZero »

... Now I'll never know if he didn't get it because he's some kind of autistic moron, or if he's doing it on purpose just to piss people off.

Either way, I can't stand Arcade.