Shadow the Hedgehog 2 announced

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
EmeraldGuardian

Post by EmeraldGuardian »

What if we had a box that contained our own universe?

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

We'd keep Christmas ornaments in it.

WW

Post by WW »

Christmas for all eternity.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

BlazeHedgehog wrote:How does everybody automatically recognize my screenshot as GTASA? Is it the tree? Do people say, "I see that tree, so this generic representation of San Fransciso must be from GTASA?"
If it's any consolation, I never recognize it myself... Mostly because I never played <i>GTA</i>.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

If it were the tree, I'd say it was from City Escape from SA2, since those trees are equally horrid.

I never played GTA:SA myself.

Oompa Star
Now Playing: I'll be the only serious one and say Ninja Gaiden 2 and Mass Effect.

Post by Oompa Star »

Frieza2000 wrote:They're just kids. We have a whole topic of stupid things we believed when we were kids.
I remember in some old issues of Sonic comics (the Archie comics) I would see letters sent by kids that were addressed to Sonic or one of his furry friends. One of the comic book employees would go along with it and respond posing as Sonic, Knuckles ect. That would probably lead an innocent youth who doesn't know any better to believe that Sonic is real.