Only artfags need apply

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Ritz
Shit Twizzler
Now Playing: Every PC Engine game

Post by Ritz »

Same deal as Baba, somewhat; I got a 9 x 12 Intuos tablet for Christmas in hopes that it would magically improve my nonexistant drawing skills, but I haven't gotten much use out of it yet, as it's donned on me that I don't feel comfortable drawing around other people, and there's always at least one other person in the living room.

Okay, so it really isn't the same deal at all, I just wanted to sympathize with someone to belittle my folly.
Last edited by Ritz on Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

It's okay. And I have used the tablet for doing some MSPaint stuff (i.e., 'Pumpkin in the Alley'), but not always. It's really just a big mousepad.

WB
Drano Master

Post by WB »

wow...well sam, I guess you're like me because I'm still using plain ol pad and paper too.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

Baba O'Reily wrote:It's okay. And I have used the tablet for doing some MSPaint stuff (i.e., 'Pumpkin in the Alley')
Which, by the way, was AWESOME.

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

The best thing for drawing directly into the PC is to use a "touch" pad, is hard to get used to it, but the "pen" doesn't hurt your hand that much...