Debacles and the M2

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Argent Silver

Post by Argent Silver »

I have some crappy handheld called "The R-Zone X-treme" or something like that. It's got a weird gameplay system where the cartridge itself has the screen built into it, meaning that the actual handheld does nothing more than refract a blurry red light onto the cartridge screen, which supposedly allows you to play games on there. Needless to say, the thing sucked and the only game I have for it are fighter "ports" like Primal Rage, Mortal Combat, etc. They also made a headset version, which shot the red light into your eyeballs, similar to the Virtual Boy I suppose.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

If it says R-Zone it is probably made by Toys R Us. I remember the commercials for those thing, my friend had one. It didn't work. Oh and it is Kombat, they are cool cause they spell wrong.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

That was from Tiger.

Incidentally, I got Sonic Jam on the Game.com off eBay for a dime, but I used the Paypal thing wrong and ended up paying $16 for it.

Argent Silver

Post by Argent Silver »

Code: Select all

Oh and it is Kombat
My mistake. I actually did know that it's spelled that way. It just didn't come through when I was typing it up. And purposely misspelling stuff isn't cool. It just makes you look stupid.

Squirrelknight
Utada wants me so much

Post by Squirrelknight »

Ngangbius wrote:Doesn't the Virtual Boy goes for like $500 dollars on Ebay? *shrugs* I guess a rare item is a great item despite the questionable quality of said item as far as some people are concerned.
I was briefly interested in buying one a few months ago... They aren't expensive at all, in fact, they're pretty cheap. Usually around the 20 - 60 dollar range, and usually with a few games and the plug (Cause lets face it, that thing is about as portable as a microwave.) A Super Famicom usually goes for more on eBay :P

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

I was being sarcastic.

Anon

Post by Anon »

Squirrelknight wrote:
Zeta wrote:The fucking Virtual Boy is the worst system either. At least the Jaguar and N-Gage didn't have a high chance of causing permanent eye damage.
The VB had some interesting games. And atleast it didn't look like a toilet or a taco.
Couldn't that Game.com handheld be considered one of the worst systems ever?

Only reason I could remember it was because I remember seeing a commerical about a black-and-white Sonic Jam. Don't know what it was about, just remember that I saw it.

Argent Silver

Post by Argent Silver »

I was being sarcastic.
I know. I'm just agreeing that misspelling stuff just to be cool or original really isn't cool or original at all.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

I remember the ads for that R-Zone thing. Me and my brother actually wanted one. I'm glad we never got it.