Attention New Members

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Four. I grew another one.

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

hi everyone im chris and i like sonic a lot he so cool sa2 battle is the bestest sonci game evr it has shadow and he wants to blow up the earth using a canon but becomes super and defeats a giant lizrd it, but dies after> is so sad i cryed knuckles and rouge are real cute and i herd in the new game they have a kid nmed ruckles. knuxrouge 4eva!! ^______^

if you like anime yoyu shuld watch sonicx it is soooo cool it has everyting from the games and sonic and amy become a couple at the end it so cute episode 52 made me cry. also shadow is in it!!!!!
i wrote a fanfic about how shadow uses the dark power of the emerlads and becomes dark shadow. he is fill of darkness and hate, ansd naruto helps sonic fight him. it so cool.

did tyou know that super sonci is bassed off of dragonball z? its true i herd it.

you can red all of my fanfics at my myspace page its rel neat.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

That's almost too authentic to be fake.

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

hay if i wan put a piccie in the art contest, do i hve to upload it to internet?/

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

Del wrote:Four. I grew another one.
Oh shits. I need to get on that.

Shadow Hog

Post by Shadow Hog »

Segaholic2 wrote:That's almost too authentic to be fake.
He didn't give Super Shadow the name "Hyper Shadow", though. This grievous oversight makes it impossible to be anything <i>but</i>.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Shit, I go AWOL for one month and shitloads of new people join the GHZ? I need to change my deoderant.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

We're not on British time. We don't take tea breaks on the internet. Life moves fast, Omni.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Also, deodorant?

Yami CJMErl

Post by Yami CJMErl »

I tried it once. Too bad I smell so awful that I made Speed Stick slow down and stop. *badjoke'd*

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Baba O'Reily wrote:We're not on British time. We don't take tea breaks on the internet. Life moves fast, Omni.
My apologies, the Earl Grey was impossible to resist.

Dasher

Post by Dasher »

I am Dasher, Big time Sonic fan and knowledgeable about everything SonicTeam! hope I can be of service and being a great asset to this site is my goal.

Jax

Post by Jax »

cjmcray wrote:hi everyone im chris and i like sonic a lot he so cool sa2 battle is the bestest sonci game evr it has shadow and he wants to blow up the earth using a canon but becomes super and defeats a giant lizrd it, but dies after> is so sad i cryed knuckles and rouge are real cute and i herd in the new game they have a kid nmed ruckles. knuxrouge 4eva!! ^______^

if you like anime yoyu shuld watch sonicx it is soooo cool it has everyting from the games and sonic and amy become a couple at the end it so cute episode 52 made me cry. also shadow is in it!!!!!
i wrote a fanfic about how shadow uses the dark power of the emerlads and becomes dark shadow. he is fill of darkness and hate, ansd naruto helps sonic fight him. it so cool.

did tyou know that super sonci is bassed off of dragonball z? its true i herd it.

you can red all of my fanfics at my myspace page its rel neat.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aw man I laughed at that, sounded almost like every anime girl on the internet.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

There are no anime girls on the internet. They're all busy in their respective anime worlds.

Jax

Post by Jax »

Well yeah that's true, I'm hoping a few are somewhat attractive so they could include me in their worlds.

Kelso

Post by Kelso »

Hi, I'm Kelso. While I did register primarily to post a contest entry, I try not to make forum accounts just to leave them to die. Looking through the threads, it seems this place with at least be... interesting.

DackAttac

Post by DackAttac »

The sight of Sonic in a top hat has kept me from associating you with either the Scrubs or That 70's Show characters of the same name. Well done.
Locit wrote:Also, deodorant?
I have a friend who actually believes the Red Sox play better when he wears deodorant.

The problem is he's a Yankees fan...

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Kelso is good people. You all treat him nice, it will not be hard.

DackAttac

Post by DackAttac »

Duly noted. I mean, he gave Sonic a top hat. How could you possibly be mean to a guy like that?

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

Needs more monocole.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

And a tiny moustache.

cjmcray

Post by cjmcray »

And a word bubble, with the text 'why I do say, old chap!'

Rob-Bert

Post by Rob-Bert »

Figure I may as well post here.

I am Rob-Bert, and I was initially going to join this forum before the contest was even announced, but then it came out of nowhere. I plan to stick around long after the contest has passed. In fact, I'm not even going to enter the contest. So there.

EDIT: Forget that last comment. I see the contest is over.

DBurraki

Post by DBurraki »

Delphine wrote:Protip: Don't cry when people are mean to you. Be mean back. It's how we say we like each other!
Hey fuckers!

How's it goin?

Though seriously, proper intro... I did enter for the contest, but I plan on staying as GHZ is probably one of my favorite sites for Sonic information and the forums here don't look retarded, which is a major selling point to me.

Anyway, I'm primarily an artist, I do have a DA account, but seeing as one of the rules is 'do not advertise' I'll spare you. I also do spriting, but that's more of a recent thing.

Regarding Sonic fandom... hm. Sort of a mixed bag there. I'm more-or-less a universal fan of sorts. I pretty much like all of it, and I'm not going to be a screaming ninny over one particular faucet of the Sonic universe over the other (OMG!!1 AMYxSALLYxSHADOW FOREVAR!!11one*)

I like Sonic Team games other then Sonic itself, as well. I used to be a huge fan of NiGHTS into Dreams but absolutely bat shit** fucking insane people sorta soured it.

Anyway, hope I'll be able to fit in here.

Apparently I hit the enter key far too much as well, leading to very odd post formating. Hm.

*Metal Sonic x Motobug forever, however. Their love is pure.
** Well, more like surpassing the shit stage and plunging directly into diarrhea.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

Sweet avatar DB.