Attention New Members

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Astrid

I'm new.

Post by Astrid »

My name is Astrid. I've joined this forum to collect my child support from Josh. Also, I'm Crazy Penguin's girlfriend. Mostly I'm just not fat, and that's what fandom needs. Nice to meet you.

Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Douche Banned

Post by Harley Quinn hyenaholic »

Not to sound like a broken record, but it might have been something to do with bumping a shitload of old threads. I'm not a mod, but I think most would agree that's more offensive than even stupid, stupid sprite comics.
Nobody told me that was not allowed. Did ALL my posts need to be erased for that? And nobody warned me about it. Besides, I didn't post in any topic lower than the first page.

It's a pretty weak excuse for picking on the new guy.

aso

Post by aso »

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Not to sound like a broken record, but it might have been something to do with bumping a shitload of old threads. I'm not a mod, but I think most would agree that's more offensive than even stupid, stupid sprite comics.
Nobody told me that was not allowed. Did ALL my posts need to be erased for that? And nobody warned me about it. Besides, I didn't post in any topic lower than the first page.

It's a pretty weak excuse for picking on the new guy.
No one's picking on you. Your posts were deleted. That's all. Your post count was diminished a bit, yes, but rest assured, no one looks down on you because of your smaller post count. You've already given us plenty of other things to look down on you about.

Christ, stop whining so fucking much and drop it.

WB
Drano Master

Post by WB »

Oh lordy have mercy. When did Harley get here? :roll:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Astrid :)

Astrid

Post by Astrid »

Well you know that it would be my luck that Harley joins this forum the day I do, Jon. But thanks for making me feel all warm and special considering I told you to.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Re: I'm new.

Post by Crazy Penguin »

Astrid wrote:My name is Astrid. I've joined this forum to collect my child support from Josh. Also, I'm Crazy Penguin's girlfriend. Mostly I'm just not fat, and that's what fandom needs. Nice to meet you.
I know this lovely lady. I can confirm that she is not fat.

WB
Drano Master

Re: I'm new.

Post by WB »

Crazy Penguin wrote:
Astrid wrote:My name is Astrid. I've joined this forum to collect my child support from Josh. Also, I'm Crazy Penguin's girlfriend. Mostly I'm just not fat, and that's what fandom needs. Nice to meet you.
I know this lovely lady. I can confirm that she is not fat.
And I can confirm that they do indeed make a lovely couple. :D

ASTRID KITTEN IS WEE'S WIDDA BOO BOO KITTY NUM NUMS FACE SILLY HEAD YES SHE IS!!! YES SHE IS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Craig Bayfield

Post by Craig Bayfield »

That's karmic balance for you. The demonic hellcat who values her postcount more than her life comes... so the universe balances it out by sending the angelic Astrid.

I am but a mere fanner of flames. Plus friends were all like HARLEY@GHZ!!111 so I had to come and poke her with a stick. I vanish again. ZUUUTAAAAH! *Megaman Teleport Sound*

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

ASSSSTRID <3

So you're still going strong with Lee? Kickass. That's gotta be, like, twenty years now or something stupid. BOTH OF YOU COME SEE ME AGAIN. It won't suck. I do, however, have to refuse to pay you child support. I told you, I swear it didn't break, and besides, you said you were gonna drown the thing for the greater good.

Dub and Craig need to post more often kthx. I forget you guys even have accounts. Oh, and can I make a hearty roffle at Harley's misadventures with the GHZ crew? I seriously, seriously love you guys. Y'all crack me up.

Jax

Post by Jax »

DUDE ITS FREAKIN' WB, HAHA SUP HOMIE.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Awww...I missed the Harley breakdown. Oh well, at least Astrid joined in the midst of the recent madness.

Hi Astrid, this is AB.

WW

Post by WW »

Fucking.

And talking about hedgehogs being sexy is anything but interesting.

Jax

Post by Jax »

:( Geez, I never knew people caught feelings like that online....wow...anti-social? No life outside the comp?

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:my friends.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Not that it wasn't obscenely obvious, but...

Post by Frieza2000 »

Jax

Post by Jax »

That's kind of sad...I'm sure you're better than most of these fanboys aren't you?

Unless....you're a fangirl..a lot worse than the fanboys.

WB
Drano Master

Post by WB »

I like how all of Harley's posts are getting magically BALEETED for being shite.

This whole debacle wildly amuses me. XD

Jax

Post by Jax »

LOL I noticed that too, like dag, I know I just seen her posts...lol

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:You don't need to bother yourself with deleting my posts without giving the slightest explanation, whoever's doing it.

I'm removing my account. I did what I meant to anyway.

Oh, and Jax, I prefer to keep my gender secret. That way I can RP sex with twice as many people.
I thought you were going to stop posting and save me the trouble of having to ban you.

WB
Drano Master

Post by WB »

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:Oh, and Jax, I prefer to keep my gender secret. That way I can RP sex with twice as many people.
Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:Oh, and Jax, I prefer to keep my gender secret. That way I can RP sex with twice as many people.

Jax

Post by Jax »

RP sex? Does that turn you on or something? Smh man, it's fun when you're 16, but if you're older than 20, thats nothing short of pathetic.
Last edited by Jax on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WW

Post by WW »

Anyone else notice the topic's alot funnier with Harley's posts deleted?

Jax

Post by Jax »

LOL I don't understand, what's she doing?

WB
Drano Master

Post by WB »

WW wrote:Anyone else notice the topic's alot funnier with Harley's posts deleted?
You can thank me for that later. Image

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Aw man, I missed the whole thing. Sad cries.