Attention New Members

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
P.P.A.
Now Playing: Flying Princess - Inter Breed -
Mount & Blade: Warband

Re: Attention New Members

Post by P.P.A. »

(0)(0)
:U: :L:

:U: :chu: :chu: :chu:

:chu:
:chu:
:R: :U:

Orange

Post by Orange »

What's up gentlemen.

PARASOL
Now Playing: Shenmue

Post by PARASOL »

I have been viewing this site for years now and strangely I haven't registered since. Anyways, hi people.

P.P.A.

Post by P.P.A. »

PARASOL wrote:I have been viewing this site for years now and strangely I haven't registered since. Anyways, hi people.
Are you the Parasol I know from somewhere else or are you completely unrelated? In any case, welcome.

PARASOL
Now Playing: Shenmue

Post by PARASOL »

P.P.A. wrote:
PARASOL wrote:I have been viewing this site for years now and strangely I haven't registered since. Anyways, hi people.
Are you the Parasol I know from somewhere else or are you completely unrelated? In any case, welcome.
The only other place I was known as Parasol was in the Nintendo of America forums in 2001, and that is about it. I haven't joined a lot of places ever since, and all those went by other usernames. I guess what you were reffering to was someone else.

Bertin

Post by Bertin »

I was recommended to this site by someone (and I won't name him either) but anyway yeah I'm new.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Bertin wrote:I was recommended to this site by someone (and I won't name him either)
WHO THE FUCK WAS IT

Baba O'Riley

Post by Baba O'Riley »

Bertin wrote:I was recommended to this site by someone (and I won't name him either) but anyway yeah I'm new.
Christ. Who the fuck would recommend you to a message board about a fallen video game mascot?

Look for anyone who's friendly to him and act hostile towards him.

Crowbar

Post by Crowbar »

He came from another message board devoted to the same mascot (HI BERTIN THE BEAR).

P.P.A.

Post by P.P.A. »

I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW THIS GUY AND HAVE NEVER MENTIONED AND PRAISED THE GHZ IN TSC'S CHANNEL IN HIS PRESENCE
PARASOL wrote:The only other place I was known as Parasol was in the Nintendo of America forums in 2001, and that is about it. I haven't joined a lot of places ever since, and all those went by other usernames. I guess what you were reffering to was someone else.
Oh, never mind then. Sorry.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench

Post by Delphine »

P.P.A. YOU ARE SO ON THE LIST

Wombatwarlord777
Now Playing: WarioWare Gold

Post by Wombatwarlord777 »

...Since it's late and I'm bored out of my mind, I might as well give myself a more proper introduction.

Hi. My name is Wombatwarlord777, though you can call me "Batwar" for short. I began my irreversible descent into Sonic fandom at about the age of 6, when I was given a Sega Genesis and a Sonic 2 cartridge. I remember getting stuck in Chemical Plant, Act II, but after months of obsession, I finally got to the Death Egg and lost all my accumulated lives against Eggman's final mecha. Sometime during my struggles in Sonic 2, I managed to play Sonic 1 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

My interest in Sonic waned until I bought an overpriced Dreamcast in 2000 and finally got around to playing Sonic Adventure, which I absolutely adored. My interest in the series continues today, even though I no longer mindlessly buy Sonic games out of a misguided brand loyalty. My favorite Sonic games are Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, and Sonic Adventure. I'm also somewhat notorious for liking Sonic Advance 2.

I can draw cartoons decently well, but all my Sonic the Hedgehog doodles end up looking like insects with a pair of legs cruelly plucked away. As for defining personality flaws... Lessee... I tend to end all of my posts with questions. Isn't that a riot?

Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »

Can I call you "Willy Warbat"?
For some reason, it sounds über awesome.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

How much did you pay for your overpriced Dreamcast?

Baba O'Riley

Post by Baba O'Riley »

Wombatwarlord777 wrote:Hi. My name is Wombatwarlord777, though you can call me "Batwar" for short.
That will not happen.
Wombatwarlord777 wrote:I can draw cartoons decently well, but all my Sonic the Hedgehog doodles end up looking like insects with a pair of legs cruelly plucked away. As for defining personality flaws... Lessee... I tend to end all of my posts with questions. Isn't that a riot?
He gave himself a nickname and thinly veils a gimmick by describing it as a 'flaw.'

Boo.

Wombatwarlord777

Isuka wrote:
Can I call you "Willy Warbat"?
Sure. It sounds a lot better than "Batwar". If you look at the timing of my last post, you could probably infer that "Batwar" is the result of sleep deprivation.
gr4yJ4Y wrote:
If memory serves me correctly, two-hundred American dollars. The system came with a copy of SA1 and a demo of SA2. However, I knew at the time that the Dreamcast was on the way out and that there were going to be superior systems released shortly, but I wanted Sonic Adventure. So it's primarily due to my own youthful stupidity and impatience that I wasted $200.
Baba O'Riley wrote:
Wombatwarlord777 wrote:
I can draw cartoons decently well, but all my Sonic the Hedgehog doodles end up looking like insects with a pair of legs cruelly plucked away. As for defining personality flaws... Lessee... I tend to end all of my posts with questions. Isn't that a riot?
He gave himself a nickname and thinly veils a gimmick by describing it as a 'flaw.'

Boo.
Fair enough.

gr4yJ4Y
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Resident Evil VII (PS4)

Post by gr4yJ4Y »

Wombatwarlord777 wrote:
gr4yJ4Y wrote:
If memory serves me correctly, two-hundred American dollars. The system came with a copy of SA1 and a demo of SA2. However, I knew at the time that the Dreamcast was on the way out and that there were going to be superior systems released shortly, but I wanted Sonic Adventure. So it's primarily due to my own youthful stupidity and impatience that I wasted $200.
Well, I'd considered it well worth it. But with the newer systems on the horizon, I can see how you'd look at it as not the best deal.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench

Post by Delphine »

What was Wombatwarlord776 taken?

Wombatwarlord777

Yes, as well as Wombatwarlord-101through -775, as well as -778 thru -999. Stinking -777 was the only one left.

Actually, it's just my favorite three-digit combination.

Enigmus

Post by Enigmus »

:U: :U: :D: :D: :L: :R: :L: :R: B A START. That's the Konami code for ya. Now, if only if there was a game where you entered it and you got this: (0)(0) . But, that's impossible. It'd blow up your system before it even loaded.

Wombatwarlord777

For the money spent on this generation's consoles, you'd better be damn sure they can load boobies without exploding. Also, the Wii should have a realistic fondling simulator.

Haldo Enigmus. Love that avatar you're sporting.

Fester

Post by Fester »

Hello

:R: :D: :DR: :P:

Blount

Post by Blount »

I'm beginning to suspect this topic's title changes to "Submit Your Cheats" to anyone with 0 posts.

Baba O'Riley

Post by Baba O'Riley »

Blount wrote:I'm beginning to suspect this topic's title changes to "Submit Your Cheats" to anyone with 0 posts.
Shoryuken is not a cheat. It's a way to establish priority over someone who's getting too jumpy.

Isuka
Now Playing: Tekken 7

Post by Isuka »