Spider-Man 3 teaser up

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Esrever wrote:It has been confirmed that the Transformers film will NOT be based on the plot of the original show, so anyone still hoping for that is deluding themselves. The best we can hope for is a decent flick that puts some familiar names and personalities into an original story.
As long as there are goodie robots and baddie robots, then I'm fine with it. Seeing all the transformers try to destroy the human race would be a strange sight.

Popcorn
The Peanut Gallery

Post by Popcorn »

For me, pretty much the only novelty in a live-action Transformers movie is the possibility of seeing some childhood heroes brought to life. I guess if they're not even doing that, there's not much hope for it.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

I've been to Earth and I figure the sky must be pretty similar on Mars.
Well I know all planets have atmospheres the same as Earth. Although there are many worlds, they all share the same sky. One sky, one destiny.

It's true.

Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Some more footage of Spider-Man 3 was shown at Comic-Con this weekend. It's not particularly good quality but someone's put it on YouTube. It's a little hard to make anything out but the most notable is that it features the first footage of Venom. Theres also a pic of Brock turning into Venom on the Official site.

It's a little difficult to judge at the moment but it looks like they've done a pretty good job with Venom.

Grant

Post by Grant »

I'm pretty excited about it.