The secret to Shadow's popularity

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Well Dark Falz is kind of bad ass.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

The version of him in PSO was pretty lame I thought. At one point in the fight the fucker had something like 8 faces. I guess his last phase looked kinda cool. Olga Flow would whoop his ass however.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Omni Hunter wrote:Think of character themes like the basic melodies and boss tunes as the guitar solos.
In which case we can consider OWA to be The Game of Love by Santana.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Ngangbius wrote: But by that logic, I could easily say that no character from the Sonic series is badass because they resemble Mickey Mouse.
Oh, don't be ridiculous...

jenkins

Post by jenkins »

FFV, the Battle with Gilgamesh. To be frank, I think it's the best FF Battle tune on the SNES.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

Brazillian Cara wrote:Oh, don't be ridiculous...
That guy would have been badass if he actually looked like that, instead he looks like a blob of old jello when you fight him.

Chikochamp

Post by Chikochamp »

Aye, the Gilgamesh theme was pretty nifty. Was "Birth of a God" the one that played when you used different parties to fight the giant dude with all different parts? I'm a pretty huge nerd, but I agree with j-man that knowing the names of all the songs is a little...uh, surprising.

Also, as a side-note, I've just been skimming through this topic so I must ask how a discussion of Shadow's popularity came around to this?

Nova

Post by Nova »

Frieza2000 wrote:Sonic's cocky, but not quick to anger. Strong willed and determined is a closer match.
You know, I tend to like more Sonic The Comic “jerkâ€￾ Sonic. Making fun of Eggbreath(Robotnik), calling Amy “professional hostageâ€￾ and so on...

Nova

Post by Nova »

Majestic Joey wrote:I'm trying to decide if I should get into FF7. Is it really worth playing? I mean I have a life now and RPGs always ruin them.
Play the game where they ripped stuff from, Chronno trigger...

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

DOUBLE POST!!! TO HELL WITH YOU!

smiths32

Post by smiths32 »

Play the game where they ripped stuff from, Chronno trigger...
Like what? I can hardly think of anything that was "ripped" from Chrono Trigger that appears on Final Fantasy VII. The battle system, characters and story are completely different. Though maybe they should have just used Chrono Trigger's story seeing as how poorly FF VII's was executed.

Koosh Koosh!

Post by Koosh Koosh! »

Nova wrote:
Frieza2000 wrote:Sonic's cocky, but not quick to anger. Strong willed and determined is a closer match.
You know, I tend to like more Sonic The Comic “jerk” Sonic. Making fun of Eggbreath(Robotnik), calling Amy “professional hostage” and so on...
Sonic the Comic sucks.

<a href="http://ghzforum.nathantsui.com/viewtopi ... 8951">This conversation also seems like deja-vu.</a>

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

You suck.