Unreal Sonic!!!!!!!!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
PBJClock

Unreal Sonic!!!!!!!!

Post by PBJClock »

http://mods.moddb.com/6475/Sonic-Xtreme-Fighters/ I don't know what to make of this. . .

VGJustice

Post by VGJustice »

Well, Sonic and Knux were feeling left out after Shadow got a piece, so...

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

dude

yes

Neo Yi

Post by Neo Yi »

head a splode

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Mighty looks a bit wide, otherwise the models look ok, but just ok.

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

Yeah, I don't remember Mighty having a triangular head. But their hearts are in the right place.

James McGeachie

Post by James McGeachie »

Someone should edit those into faked Shadow 2 screens and spread them around.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

i think this looks awesome

i can't wait to bulldoze motherfuckers using tails with a minigun :3

G.Silver
Drano Master
Now Playing: Radiant Silvergun, Wario World

Post by G.Silver »

Set on the darker side of the Sonic universe, Sega never treds. No blue sky, just darkness, with a new foe besides old egghead to deal with.

I like how it's totally obvious which models were ripped from Sonic Heroes and which ones were made by fans. And I don't mean that it's obvious because they weren't in Heroes.

PBJClock

Post by PBJClock »

Srry to anoy every one by bumbing up an old topic, but there has been new devolpments in this Sonic mod it apears that it is a abicous total conversion mod of ut2k4. apearently they see it as a kind of third person action game, with emphysis on puzzle solving. It also has a story, that's a stupid fanfiction! Something about a post apoctiliptic world with an evil green hedgehog(the confusing part is that Shaodow is also in it) and it's based on the comic book storyline. Anyway it's all at the website shown below, either way I have a bad feeling about this.

http://www.xr-s.com/sxf

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

PBJClock, in accordance with the rule change, I shall not comment on your grammar, or your inability to form a coherent thought, or your failure to spell 'apocalyptic'. However...
PBJClock wrote:abicous
Can somebody tell me what the hell that word was supposed to be?

Anyways, it's doubtful that site is related to the Unreal mod discussed earlier in the thread, and even more doubtful that the site is anything other than a wet dream for the not-so-shining beacons of the Sonic fandom.

The T

Post by The T »

Abacus?

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

Heheheh! This could be fun. I played through Quake 3 to the end with a nice Sonic model. I guess I'll have to get UT2004 now...

The models are great. Nack is cool, but here's what a good Mighty model looks like:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/27619609/

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

I think this is the perfect time to say... Mighty looks nothing like a real armadillo. But that model is pretty impressive.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

PBJClock wrote:Srry to anoy every one by bumbing up an old topic, but there has been new devolpments in this Sonic mod it appears that it is a abicous total conversion mod of ut2k4. apearently they see it as a kind of third person action game, with emphysis on puzzle solving. It also has a story, that's a stupid fanfiction! Something about a post apoctiliptic world with an evil green hedgehog(the confusing part is that Shaodow is also in it) and it's based on the comic book storyline. Anyway it's all at the website shown below, either way I have a bad feeling about this.
Forum Rules wrote:Proper grammar is a requirement.
We're not English majors (well, most of us aren't), so you won't be chastised for misspelling and occasional grammatical errors. But you should make an honest attempt at writing coherent sentences with proper capitalization and at least basic punctuation. Sentences that lack structure are an eyesore and difficult to read. Such posts will be deleted even if your topic is relevant, because there isn't anyone here who will have the patience to interpret your bastardization of the language. (Leniency will be shown on non-native speakers so long as they appear to know what the hell they're talking about.)

DackAttac

Post by DackAttac »

Hang on, I'm confused (natch), wasn't this just a bunch of character skins at one point? Or was it always this huge unsurmountable lump of a rehash of the entire game?

PBJClock

Post by PBJClock »

DackAttac wrote: was it always this huge unsurmountable lump of a rehash of the entire game?
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/sh ... did=473173
No just the model pack, and then maybe a sonic Mod or Sonic UT conversion, to get a better sonic experience in UT.