Here goes nothing...

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
jenkins

Post by jenkins »

Frieza2000 wrote:So how exactly are you planning on implementing an MMORPG, regardless of the trite story and the fact that you're planning to use Megaman/Megaman recolor sprites?
Oh, I wouldn't make this an MMORPG unless I had to do nearly nothing. I like other people to do work for me while I come up with ideas. Another reason to run this story through the mangler: an idea which I find has been increasingly useful. I guess it was a kind of trite story, but it took Esrevar's genius analysis to prove it to me. Since then, I've mulled things over a bit. Not enough, though. And who said anything about Megaman sprites?

Owen Axel

Post by Owen Axel »

jenkins wrote:I like other people to do work for me while I come up with ideas.
Slacker. Creativity is wasted on those who lack the perseverence to bring it to fruitition.

Ah, yet another word I can't say with a straight face.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

Oh, I skipped past the word music and assumed you said sprites at the beginning. Nevermind.

jenkins

Post by jenkins »

Owen Axel wrote:
Slacker.
I know, but on the few occasions I tried to find out how to contact Sony and Nintendo, all I got were tech support lines. They seemed to have closed off, raising the question, who sent them letters telling them to give Sonic a gun?
Last edited by jenkins on Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Oh, jenkins, you make me giggle.

The T

Post by The T »

jenkins wrote:
Owen Axel wrote:
Slacker.
I know, but on the few oocasions I tried to find out how to contact Sony and Nintendo, all I got were tech support lines. They seemed to have closed off, raising the question, who sent them letters telling them to give Sonic a gun?
Sega. Sega called up Nintendo and told them.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

hello nintendo pleez giv sonic a gun and make him cuss too i am your #1 fan love sega

Plorpus III

Post by Plorpus III »

jenkins wrote:oocasions I tried to find out how to contact Sony and Nintendo, all I got were tech support lines. They seemed to have closed off, raising the question, who sent them letters telling them to give Sonic a gun?
This honestly made me laugh out loud. Oh Jenkins, your wit knows no bounds.

jenkins

Post by jenkins »

Delphine wrote:Oh, jenkins, you make me giggle.
Oh no, what now?

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

u r teh funnay

CE

Post by CE »

I leave for a week, and look what I miss. This whole thread is teh funnay.

jenkins

Post by jenkins »

CE wrote:I leave for a week, and look what I miss. This whole thread is teh funnay.
That's good to know!

Gwilym

Post by Gwilym »

Oh boy oh boy!!!

Nova

Post by Nova »

Adam Adamant wrote:
One Classy Bloke wrote:In other news, why the hell is the Steampunk setting so underused?
As for Steamboy, no matter how shit it may be, the fusion of Steam technology, Victorian britain and Studio 4C is auto-view for me.
Steam power?

Get Mr hero comics!

They arent published anymore, but I got some in a place where they sell old comics.
Kishi wrote:
Double-S- wrote:Seriously, you don't seriously think this idea is serious, do you? This can't be anything other than a joke.
Reader game ideas traditionally aren't serious. But to be fair, not much about Game Players wasn't a joke. The editors took every opportunity they got to rant about skull-bats, three-eyed monkey gods, bear sex, "the Cleansing," their drinking habits, and how the other editors were trying to eat their brains. The pages were rife with pre-Photoshop manipulated images of their heads on the bodies of the centaur from Mortal Kombat 3 and the bondage maiden from Princess Maker 2, and their responses to letters ridiculed their readers more than they ever answered their questions. You couldn't get away with making a magazine like that today--and with good reason--but it was just what I needed from '95 to '98.
But we have internet and forums...so what?. You can do the same in a thread of this forum...

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

jenkins wrote:
CE wrote:I leave for a week, and look what I miss. This whole thread is teh funnay.
That's good to know!
jenkins, in all probability, you are the least funny person to post in this thread, and/or this board.

On a completely irrelevant, stupid side note: 2500 posts, about 20% of them with any sort of humorous insight.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

But what a 500!