Kingdom Hearts 2 = Fandom Wank of the Year

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Kishi

Post by Kishi »

Protodude wrote:You can find the ending CG here for those interested. Looks like there's going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3, from the looks of it....
Is it any surprise? Around the time the first one came out, some Disney suits came out and said plainly that they have every intention of milking this thing for all it's worth. You know, the usual.

Squirrelknight
Utada wants me so much

Post by Squirrelknight »

I'm not really surprised, as I think Nomura mentioned in an interview that KH2 wouldn't be the last in the series. I wouldn't mind it being a trilogy (not counting CoM), but if they drag it out longer than that it'll kinda-sorta fucking suck.

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

I wasn't really surprised, but I was kind of hoping there wouldn't be another one. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Well seeing as the first game outsold Square's most finacially successful FF game this gen(FFX), I have a feeling that it won't be a trilogy.

Tsuyoshi-kun
Now Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Post by Tsuyoshi-kun »

Personally, I don't see the point to a sequel now. All the "revisions" being made for the sequel should've been in the original in the first place.

Neo Yi

Post by Neo Yi »

The ending CG is out already? Well, I ain't watching it. I'm gonna be a good girl and wait patiently for the game to come to America.

As for KH3, I don't mind, really. I just hope they won't overdo it like the FF series (wishful thinking). It'll get to the point where I'll get sick and tired of it.
~Neo

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

I'm already sick and tired of it, thinking of a third game. A good story <i>ends</i>. Otherwise it gets bad. And KH didn't have a spectacular story to start out with.

Psxphile

Post by Psxphile »

Nomura had stated previously that what he started with KH1 and continued in KH:CoM, he would finish in KH2. Then again, he also said that as long as the KH series continues, Sora will always be the main protaganist.

Surely, some kind of compromise must be reached.

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

I'm guessing the compromise will go along the lines of "I like money."

Squirrelknight
Utada wants me so much

Post by Squirrelknight »

Here's another treat for all the fanboys:

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/9311542/Utad ... tml">Utada Hikaru - Passion (B-Side Version)</a>

This is the version of Passion that plays during the ending credits of the game. It's slower, has less weird-synth noises and adds a piano. I think I actually prefer it to the original version.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

Oh, wow. That's awesome.