Sonic and Jessica Alba

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Dr. Watson

Sonic and Jessica Alba

Post by Dr. Watson »

I dont know what to say. So i'll just put up this link and let you do the talking.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433065/

j-man
All-Time Everything GHZ Award Winner
Now Playing: Sea of Friends

Post by j-man »

It's some movie that happens to be called Sonic. Somebody has changed the plot outline in an attempt at humour.

I didn't just read that on the discussions; this was brought to my attention a little while ago. All the Archie fans were jizzing their pants because they thought Ken Penders had finally delivered the goods. lol'd.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Don't ever, ever trust IMDB info. ANYBODY can change it. It's like wikipedia.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

The videos not even worth half the webspace it takes up.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

I used to have the hugest crush on Jessica Alba when I was 13 and she was on the newer Flipper TV show.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

I used to think she was super hot after I saw Sin City. That hasn't really changed though.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Delphine wrote:Don't ever, ever trust IMDB info. ANYBODY can change it. It's like wikipedia.
Except Wikipedia is reliable due to the fact that they (the administration) actually look at the articles.

Squirrelknight
Utada wants me so much

Post by Squirrelknight »

Light Speed wrote:I used to think she was super hot after I saw Sin City. That hasn't really changed though.
Yeah, Jessica Alba is pretty bonerriffic. I almost saw Fantastic Four cause she was in it. Almost.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

I kind of lost intrest in her when she dyed her hair blonde. I don't know... she just looks like another Hollywood bimbo to me now. :P

Ecco

Post by Ecco »

Esrever wrote:I kind of lost intrest in her when she dyed her hair blonde. I don't know... she just looks like another Hollywood bimbo to me now. :P
Well, you can blame the new hair color on the Fantastic Four movie that was released this summer, since apparently the producers made her dye her hair for her role as Sue Storm. Did anyone see that movie? I didn't, but I heard it was awful. I think some people even said it was worse than the unreleased one that was made by Roger Corman back in 1994.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

I saw it, it sucked ungodly amounts of ass.

Ecco

Post by Ecco »

Light Speed wrote:I saw it, it sucked ungodly amounts of ass.
Well, I guess it's true then. Gotta love a movie made by a committee. You know, come to think of it, what exactly is meant by that phrase, "a movie made by a committee?" I hear it tossed around a lot, but now I realize that I don't really know what that means. Anyone want to enlighten me?

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

It was decent. It had better dialouge then the Spiderman movies but not as much heart. Still, The Thing was awesome.

It was no Batman Begins, but it didn't quite reach the level of The Hulk.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Well, I guess it's true then. Gotta love a movie made by a committee. You know, come to think of it, what exactly is meant by that phrase, "a movie made by a committee?" I hear it tossed around a lot, but now I realize that I don't really know what that means. Anyone want to enlighten me?
"Made by a Committe" Slang Descriptive Pharase
In references to art or entertainment, a work that appears to have no clear creative focus lead by a single entity, and is usually bland in nature. The term typically refers to hackneyed ideas that will appeal to the widest audience without offending anybody, but without actually being good or meritworthy in any way. So named because the result often makes it seem that a committee of marketers designed the product using only focus test groups and data on how to squeeze a property dry without trying to make it unique or above mediocre.

Example: "A game in which Shadow the Hedgehog drives a hot rod and shoots a glock? You know that was made by commitee!"

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

It's a 1911-clone, not a Glock.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

I don't think it's really a hot rod, either. But you failed to point that out.

FAILURE!

Starscream

Post by Starscream »

Jessica Alba = meh. I don't get it. She's not even half the woman someone like say... Monica Bellucci is. :smile:
Baba O'Reily wrote:Except Wikipedia is reliable due to the fact that they (the administration) actually look at the articles.
I'm a regular contributor on Wikipedia and its articles on the Sonic series. It's not as good as this site of course but it's getting there. Sure the thing has its faults but for what it is I think it has reached a fairly impressive standard already. It actually gives me hope there's some sense of "community" and "teamwork" among people.