Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
- Posts: 4444
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 11:06 am
A real life Eggmobile.
And it's even named the pIVO.
I want it so bad. Then I can run down forest animals while chuckling wildly.
- Posts: 2529
- Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 4:08 pm
- Location: Park City, Utah
Too bad it's ugly as all hell.
Oh and if I was running down forest animals I'd like to think I'd cackle manically.
- Posts: 2061
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 2:06 am
- Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX
- Location: Cleveland, OH
Actually, it sort of reminds me of this:
- Posts: 800
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:45 pm
- Now Playing: Art school...
- Location: Art school!
It looks more like the cars in Doug, especially with the "Around View technology."
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:07 pm
- Location: No where you need to know
So, does the horn play "La Cucaracha?"
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:57 am
- Now Playing: Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Enslaved
- Location: Farnham, England
You cannot say a car with a big "+" on its accelerator and a big "-" on its brake is anything other than pure, undiluted awesome.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:23 pm
This reminds me of an interesting fact. There is an actual http://www.robotnik.com
. It's apparently an online electronics distributor that I think is based in Canada. Good to know that the doc has found some honest work outside of the games. This also explains where he gets the money he needs to build all of his crazy contraptions.
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:38 pm
Everything a man can imagine, another man can make it real. Yeah, even the stupid thingsÃ¢â‚¬Â¦or something like that.