Mmm, brains.

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Actually yeah, now that you mention it, the timing on the triple punch is a bit off. You tend to get stuck in the combo slapping air while rabid Censors crawl all over you.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Popcorn wrote:
Green Gibbon! wrote:
I just felt lousy that the game was selling so poorly. I swear, it's BG&E all over again.
Of course it's not selling well, it's way too clever and creative. People are starving for mediocrity and willing to pay for it, but they get intimidated by good stuff that's smarter than they are. That's why I've turned my back on the whole stupid industry.

Didn't poor Ancel get stuck doing the King Kong game?
It may help ease the pain to hear that Wander and the Colossus topped the Japanese charts last week. I'm interested in seeing how well it's done in the States. You can, however, write it entirely off the UK charts; Britain's video game sales figures are arguably the most depressing of all.

Did you ever play Grim Fandango, or the Monkey Island games, Gibbon? I heartily recommend you do so.
Look behind you, is a three head monkey!

Avoid the fourth monkey island game, Grim Fandango was the only 3D graphic adventure of Lucas arts that was cool.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

I can't speak for all of the Monkey Island games, but I will endorse Grim Fandango until the day I die.