...Whoa.

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

I actually got hired at CompUSA this past 9/11. Basically now I have to be a car salesman, except with computers. The pay is $8 per hour, and I get a pretty nice employee discount. Most games have about $10 knocked-off with the employee discount. But I could also get an iPod, PSP, or DS for a bit cheaper too, cause the discount works with everything in the store.

Also, since CompUSA recently bought Goodguys, I also get an employee discount at any of their stores as well, and their discount is even better than ours.

Mainly I'm just glad to have a job, so I can take some of the economic burden off of my mom & step-dad. Plus I'll be able to get a new(er) car soon, which is always a plus.

liek b3$t 9/11 ev4r lolz

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

Delphine wrote:Well, in the game you tend to crash into stuff a lot. Sometimes on purpose. So it makes sense. Someone decided to make it say 9/11 haha lol internets.
I think it's more likely that it was an accident.

Oh, and by the way: <a href="http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5540">Boku no Watashi no Katamari Damacy</a>.

Opa-Opa
Now Playing: The Red Ring of Death (X360)

Post by Opa-Opa »

Wait a second... Is the character's name Ousama?