Put it all in one place

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

Well, that is kind of the problem with school, isn't it? If you don't have an argument, there isn't really any point in writing the paper. But of course, if the paper is a required assignment, you HAVE to write it...

A lot of the time, with those kinds of small-scale papers, it just comes down to an exercise in comparing and contrasting the existing arguments of those other experts. You see how each one backed up their positions and then you argue in favour of the one that seemed the most solid. You're not going to wind up with a paper that has any relevance to anyone that way, but oh well. I guess they figure they are training you in the rules of the form.

When you're in a discipline where research papers are a major focus, it eventually becomes expected that you start encorporating "primary sources" directly, and not relying entirely on a bunch of library books. It's only really around that point that you stand a chance of writing anything that's worth anything outside of class.

So yeah, citing sources in those early assignments is probably pretty worthless, but only in the sense that the entire papers are worthless.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

It might be an obvious suggestion, but I think a site with that kind of compendium needs to put the whole bibliography to make sure the information used is indeed acceptable or adequate (at least 35% of Sonic stuff in the web are fanboy material).

Scarred Sun

Post by Scarred Sun »

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

Thanks for posting, but there doesn't appear to be anything on your site that isn't on every other fan info site. And all of that info is in summary form, with neither footnotes nor raw data to support it, and we've got plenty of that already.

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

Right, but it's a wiki. You or anyone else should be able to edit it to improve it.

Scarred Sun

Post by Scarred Sun »

Esrever wrote:Right, but it's a wiki. You or anyone else should be able to edit it to improve it.
Bingo.

Frieza2000

Post by Frieza2000 »

Ah. And you have a manuals page, though it's buried more than it should be. That's good. But another key objective of this suggestion was that the information be put somewhere that people will actually find it. When I went searching for manual translations on google, your page didn't pop up. I'd submit my manual translations to you out of kindness, but I can't figure out how to create a new page. So I'll post them below and you can do it.

Sonic & Tails 2
From the: Sonic & Tails 2 Japanese Game Manual
Translation by: Judd 2000

“Oh! Damnit!â€￾

Dr. Eggman really blew it that day. While doing a final weapons test there was an accident, and the Chaos Emeralds he’d took so many pains to collect without Sonic’s knowing it were sent flying in all directions.

Although he managed to track down one of the six emeralds, as for where the other five went he didn’t have a clue.

“It looks like Sonic’s picked up on this - I’d better get those emeralds back before that bugger gets his hands on them…â€￾

Meanwhile, just as Eggman had predicted, Sonic and Tails had gotten wind of the situation and were already swinging into action. Just when the two were running around here and there collecting information on the emeralds, a stranger uddenly popped up in front of them, blocking their way.

“Sonic, you dirty rat! You’re not getting what you’re after or my name ain’t Knuckles!
“!?...???â€￾

As things got more and more confused, Knuckles kept on being a general nuisance. To make matters worse, there was one eavesdropper grinning to himself knowingly while watching their exchange…

“Heh heh heh! Neither Sonic nor Eggman count for squat! While that bunch was going at it, guess who got the Chaos Emeralds – none other than Fang the Sniper, Treasure Hunter!â€￾

By the looks of things it’ll be harder than usual to lick this one...What’ll you do, Sonic!?

“Well ain’t that obvious? With a bit of guts, you can do anything!â€￾

Sonic Labyrinth
From the: Sonic Labyrinth Japanese Game Manual
Translation by: sth2k

Prologue

Dr. Eggman is intrigued. "That trouble-making hedgehog! Always the only thing that's stopping me doing what I want to do, yes it is! But it won't be for much longer..."

The genius scientist Dr. Eggman plans world domination even today - he's always in a bad mood! But who'll stop him? He goes beyond the speed of any person in any circumstances. He always goes at an extremely high speed. Who is this speedy hedgehog? It's Sonic!

Who is trying to get our planet this time? As usual, it's the strange genius scientist who gets angry over Sonic the Hedgehog when he fails his quest for world domination.

One day, Sonic woke up in the afternoon. The self-indulgent hedgehog said to himself "That happened several days ago!" While thinking of such a thing, his shoes were totally normal. But when Sonic jumped... "What's happening?!" Sonic's shoes felt heavier than usual. Sonic looks at his shoes carefully. "These shoes have the mark of Dr. Eggman!" Sonic looked up again after inspecting his shoes to see the proud face of Dr. Eggman! "Sonic, the chaos emeralds on the island are now all mine!" Dr. Eggman's voice is triumphant, and echoes all around South Island. The evil genius has did it again on Sonic's home island!

How did Sonic's "speed-down" shoes come into existence? Eggman made these shoes with the power of the Chaos Emeralds, and nothing else! Nothing is more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds. Eggman puts Sonic in his large labyrinth, but he can't run or jump, since the shoes disable him from doing that. You can also hear a deafening roar on South Island - the sound of construction of Eggman's fortress on the land of the large labyrinth! Sonic, don't give up, no matter what happens! Even though you're not able to run or jump, you can still do your rolling attack! Dr. Eggman isn't going to take over the world that easily. In order for Sonic to regain the Chaos Emeralds, he must get through the huge labyrinth.

Tails’s Adventure
From the: Tails’s Adventure Japanese Game Manual
Translation by: Michael Stearns

Floating along the spring-like South Pacific, the tiny island not found on any map, Cocoa Island... the beautiful island resting atop coral reefs, said to be home to sleeping Chaos Emeralds since ancient times.

It is on this island that Tails lives. This story from here, occurs before Tails met Sonic...

Tails' real name is Miles Prower, and the two-tailed fox has a research lab on the south side of this island called Tails House. Every day at this lab is the same for Tails.

One day, when Tails was enjoying an afternoon nap under the shade of the forest near Tails House. The green of the forest punctuated by flashes from the sun, the flutter and chirping of the birds, Tails felt very nice by the forest. However...

Dokaan!! The sound of an explosion suddenly echoed through the forest!!

'Ah! What was that?!!' Tails tossed and flurried out of half-sleep.

'Tails! Tails! Big trouble!' a small Flicky bird shouted to Tails. 'Tails! The Battlecook army has arrived at this island!'

'Battlewhat!?' Tails didn't understand a thing.

'It's Battlecook! The Dictator Great Battlecook's Imperial Army!!'

'Grate Batl Kook? Impryal Armie???

'Great BattleCook is looking for Chaos Emeralds to take over the world!'

'What!?'

Suddenly before Tails dumbfounded eyes, one after another the trees of the forest were mowed down, and the silhouette of a giant mecha appeared in the flames. It was true. Scheming to take over the world, Great Battlecook the 15th had lead a massive battalion to Cocoa Island in order to gain the hidden powers of the Chaos Emeralds.

'Finally, finally I've found it! Kokoko..koke-!! With the Chaos Emeralds, world conquest will come naturally! Ok, move out on the double! Bring me the one remaining Chaos Emerald! Kokokokokoke-!!'

The forest, the mountains, everywhere you looked the entire island had gone up in flames. Truly, Cocoa Island is in a big pinch! To stand up to the threat on this island, there is only Tails. Mustering up all his courage, can Tails smash the terrible ambition of Great Battlecook? Can he rescue Cocoa Island from this peril?!

Up til now Tails has no experience, this will certainly be the start of his first great adventure....!!

Tails’ Sky Patrol
From the: Tails’ Sky Patrol Japanese Game Manual
Translation by: Michael Stearns

Separated from Sonic, flying off in search of a 'different from the usual sort of adventure' by himself, Tails came across a solitary island floating on the sea. Upon landing on the island, Tails saw a strange spectacle... stretching across the whole island was a huge steel railroad, and no indication of any animals whatsoever. Feeling a tremor in the railroad, Tails hid himself in the grass beside it. Then along came a shiny silver railcar... as the car rolled past, the figure on board said:

'This island belongs to the great witch, Wendy Witchcat! I'll turn any who oppose me to crystal with my magic!'

Upon hearing that, Tails quickly determined what to do. That's right! The opening curtain of Tails' adventure by himself!

Chaotix
From the: Chaotix Japanese Game Manual
Translation by: By Kiyo Yamazaki and big_smile

An island afloat somewhere in the world

A few months have passed since that incident which brought the island within a close brush of the ocean surface.
There is a surge of activity deep in the seabed of the Southern Oceans, causing an island to suddenly appear out of it .
This was the resulting aftermath of tectonic activity stimulated by the Master Emerald Pillar on the Floating island.
What's more, the new island began to alter its shape with incredible speed.

The Pillar's energy was changing the island from a mere hunk of rock to a lush tropical Eden.
"There's gotta be something on that island..."
Knuckles, the guardian of the Master Emerald Pillar is irked with questions about the
sudden and ever-ongoing change that the island is experiencing.
Could it be that the remnants of the legendary civilization that perished in the distant past,
when the Powerstone ran amuck?

"Something must be amplifying the power of the Pillar."
This was the thought that occurred to Knuckles. Duty-bound to his role as Guardian, he heads for the island alone.
But he was not alone.
The very same thought had occurred to the notorious scientific genius, Dr. Eggman, who was already there investigating the island.
There, Eggman found a small ring engraved with ancient text.
Now he knew the island was indeed part of the lost civilization.
He also finds another ring identical to the Super Ring on the Floating island.
And it turned out to be a very special ring, one used in antiquity before the legendary civilization was lost.

"With this, I can access the Master Emerald once again"
Eggman is elated by the discovery. However, the Powerstone (which
the special ring could control) had already been removed to the Floating
island by the gods descended from heaven.

But the strange dimensional space created by the special ring is filled up with the Pillar's energy, forming a ring-shaped crystal called the "Chaos Ring".

"If I uncover the secrets of the special ring, I'll have the secrets to the
rings of Sonic and his pesky gang. And I'll have the power to summon the
Master Emerald!"
With this scheme in mind, Eggman quickly builds a fortress on the island.
The resort he has dubbed "Neutrogic High-Zone" is aswirl with Eggman's evil plan.
When Kunckles arrived, it was already too late. Eggman had succeeded in crystallizing the energy. He named the artificial ring the Dark Ring.
And he was on his way to developing the Ring Power, which would produce time-dimentional connections between different rings.

"Once I have this, they'll be able to do nothing. No one will get in my way, and the world will at last be mine!"
Eggman was now well on his way to realizing his ambitions.

Sonic Adventure - A Heavenly Island - Chaos Emerald Tradition [Part 1]
From the: Sonic Adventure Japanese Strategy Guide
Translation by: Translation by Zlel (aka anon2002)
[Edited & obtained by big smile]

-About 3000 years ago-
In the time when the great stand against the great, the Knuckles were a mere tribe amongst the people.

-Pachacamac awakes-
Taking the chance after the death of his mother who was in the moderate party, Pachacamac leads his people in the conquest to rule the whole land. Transforming from a community of ruffians into a powerful fighting squad, they quickly subdued their neighbors.

-The quest for the seven Chaos emeralds-
Not satisfied with just subjugating the neighboring countries, Pachacamac wanted to expand his sphere of influence and went in search of the seven emeralds which were said to grant any wish. But at the altar of the seven emeralds are Chao and the guardian spirit (that people call the 'spirit of water') which makes it difficult to obtain the emeralds by force. The spirit of water is actually Chao's transformation. Although by right this transformation should not yet be called Chaos, it shall be thus called for convenience.

-Tikal opposes Pachacamac-
Pachacamac's daughter, Tikal, having inherited the literature about the legend of the Chaos Emeralds from her grandmother, disagreed with Pachacamac's intentions and took her stand against him.

-Tikal meets Chao and the spirit of water-
Tikal meets Chao at the altar of the emeralds. Shortly after, she chanced on Chaos, whose stature initially took her aback, but they soon connected. (1) Chaos led Tikal to the altar of the emeralds where she discovered the Master Emerald.

-The Knuckles seek the emeralds-
Disregarding the dignity of the Knuckles, Pachacamac planned to attack the altar of the emeralds. On his attack, he found Tikal standing in front of the altar. Pachacamac forced Tikal to retreat and was about to obtain the emeralds, but in attacking Tikal and the Chao, he incurred the wrath of Chaos. Strengthened by the power of the seven emeralds, Chaos went berserk. At this, Tikal prayed for her consciousness to be sealed with Chaos' in the Master Emerald. After that, the location of the seven emeralds was unknown, and have since been called the Chaos Emeralds.

-The Fate of arrogance-
Suffering a powerful blow from Chaos, the Knuckles were significantly weakened. Those remaining from the tribe were given to watching over the Master Emerald, living on the fringe of the altar levitated by the Master Emerald's Power. Their responsibility was making sure that something like this never happened again, guarding and protecting the Master Emerald.

They left murals and memorials depicting this incident. Losing the emeralds, the Chao people faced extinction, but a number of them managed to find a place to survive.
And now...

-The building of the Final Egg-
Destroying Station Square would allow Dr Eggman to build his ideal city, "EggManLand". He planned first to build his defense line on the Mystic Ruins. While excavating the ruins, a tablet with inscriptions about Chaos was found and deciphered. He thus rediscovered Chaos and planned to revive it.
---------------
To be continued.... in 'A Heavenly Island - Chaos Emerald Tradition [Part 2]'
(1) - It means connect as in 'become friends'.

Sonic Adventure - A Heavenly Island - Chaos Emerald Tradition [Part 2]
Translation by: Translation by Zlel (aka anon2002)

-The time before it all started-
As far as historical texts are concerned, in a time more than 3000 years ago, the Knuckles were nothing more than a mere tribe of people; even the wars that led to their expansion was nothing phenomenal. Yet, according to Tails' testimony, the Knuckles had a mantra passed on by oral tradition that said "there are seven chaos in the world and this chaos is power, and this power is drawn from the heart. He who controls the world is he who controls this chaos," and it is believed to be speaking about the emeralds. The Master and Chaos Emeralds have been known to exist for more than 3000 years.

-The Rise of the Knuckles-
From the inscriptions left on the remains excavated from the MR ruins (1), Pachacamac, after the death of his mother who was from the moderate party, gathered his people to subdue the other peoples to expand his kingdom. When he came to know about the seven emeralds, he wanted to obtain these emeralds and use them for the expansion of his kingdom.

However, where the altar of the emeralds was, there were the Chao and the guardian water spirit. Chaos easily fouled every one of Pachacamac's attempt to obtain the emeralds. From what we can make of the testimony of the Knuckles, Tikal, at this point, had not yet made contact with the Chao and Chaos, although Tikal's position against Pachacamac's expansionism is indisputable.

From what Amy could recall, Tikal met Chao when she visited the altar of the emeralds. She also met Chaos to whom she soon made her intentions known, according to an EC retrieved. This was proven by the data left on an external memory device believed to be used by an E series. Furthermore, if Big's experience can be trusted, Chaos led Tikal to the centre of the altar, where she saw a particularly huge emerald.

-The final attack; Chaos runs berserk-
When the Knuckles finally made their final attack, Tikal and Chao shielded the attack. Pachacamac tried to defeat them with a powerful blow, as is recorded on the inscriptions and as the Knuckles had witnessed. At this attack, Chaos lost all its senses and went berserk, bringing destruction like nobody had seen before.

According to Tails' account, Sonic said he heard the din. Although we cannot be sure where that power of destruction came from, a section of a mantra that says "this chaos is power, and this power is drawn from the heart" leads us to think that the powers of destruction was called forth by an angry heart.

Chaos sealed; a legend is born

(1) The original text calls it the MR ruins (MR being Mystic Ruins). [The translation has been left as unaltered as possible to keep to the style of the original text.]

Sonic Adventure -After the Battle [Tatakai no Sue ni]
Translation by: Judd 2000

“For more info on Eiji Koubou’s translations, feel free to drop a line anytime.â€￾

“That which is done is Chaos seven-fold

Chaos is power, and power is the heart which drives it.

That which subdues is that which controls Chaosâ€￾

What could this poem passed down from the Echidnas [1] mean? The events of
some 3,000 years ago give us a hint:

Chaos was enraged by the Echidna’s [1] invasion the sacred grounds of
the Chao, and their infringement upon the Emeralds. His negative emotions having
been amplified by the Chaos Emeralds, Chaos was driven into an unstoppable rage.
The “forces of disorder [2]â€￾ exerted by Chaos, who had lost his
“heartâ€￾ to his anger, were “subduedâ€￾ within the Master
Emerald along with Tikal’s consciousness. The poem tells of a pure “powerâ€￾
neither good nor evil contained within the Chaos Emeralds themselves, and the
need for this power to be restrained by the Master Emerald.

This, however, is both correct and incorrect: Though revived in the present,
Chaos with his hollow “heartâ€￾ was still shackled by anger and hatred;
his power, too, was again being further strengthened by the Chaos Emeralds.
While the Master Emerald could restrain Chaos, it was not able to appease his
boiling emotions. Tikal, who was revived along with Chaos, tried to seal him
within the Master Emerald once again. For Sonic though, who’d fought Chaos
on any number of occasions, locking Chaos up again was not the answer. Sonic
swore to Tikal that it would just be making history repeat itself. Sonic and
his comrades used “faithâ€￾ to drawn on the power of the Chaos Emeralds,
and faced Chaos again. This “power of the heartâ€￾ filled the emptiness
within Chaos’ own, appeasing his anger. Now freed from the bonds of anger
and hatred, Chaos took a fresh look at the Chao for whom he had sacrificed everything
to defend. Since the Echidnas’ [1] past aggression, the existence of other
species [3] had been an object for Chaos’ hatred. However, seeing how
the Chao now lived alongside with humans, he came to understand that different
species [3] could in fact coexist with each other peacefully. It was Sonic and
his friends’ “faithâ€￾ which made Chaos realise this, and there
was no need for this “power of the heartâ€￾ to be subdued by the Master
Emerald. Sonic embodied the proper use of “power.â€￾

Seven Emeralds and one Master Emerald: who made them, and why they made them
is unknown. There is no doubt that those with malicious intent, possessed by
desire, will go after the Chaos Emeralds again. However Knuckles is there, being
a descendant of the Echidna [1] and well aware of the terror of “power,â€￾
to defend the Master Emerald. Also there are Tails, Amy, Big, and the small
bird that controlled Gamma – all of whom fought alongside Sonic. And of
course there is Sonic himself, who knows the right way to use “power.â€￾
As long as they are around, the sad events of 3,000 years ago won’t be
repeated. Even if it should happen that they went away, the “heartâ€￾
that showed in what they did was witnessed by many far and wide, and there is
no doubt that this would lead to the proper role for “powerâ€￾ in
the universe [4].

Translator’s notes:

[1] Echidna(‘s): nakuruzu-zoku (lit: the Knuckles tribe/ species). “Echidnaâ€￾
is used here to avoid confusion between the character name Knuckles.

[2] forces of disorder: konton no chikara (lit: power of chaos). Used here
to avoid over-repetition of the term/ character name Chaos.

[3] species: zoku (lit: tribe/ race/ people). Used here in view of there being
several groups of intelligent animals in the game.

[4] …in the universe: Though the phrase does not occur in the original,
it may be interpreted as being implied. It is added here for collocation purposes
(matching with “roleâ€￾ / arikata)

Sonic Adventure 2 The Truth about 50 Years ago...
From the: Sonic Adventure 2 Japanese Strategy Guide
Translation by: Koji Chao

----
The Truth about 50 Years ago...
-----

During my latest criminal investigation, I found secret information about Project Shadow through a Security Hole in GUN, and informed the President. It was a letter addressed to Professor Gerald from the President of its time, 13 Presidents ago, confidentially requesting him some new research. The subject of the letter is as follows.

"Mankind's ultimate eternal dream, researching for immortality."

Gerald had refused this request stubbornly, for it crossed over Man's limits. However (although ironically), in the end, Gerald's dearest granddaughter "Maria Robotnik" gave him a reason to look over the plans. Maria suffered from an illness "NIDS: Neuro immunodeficiency syndrome", by which medical treatment was difficult to provide. Although she seemingly could not expect recovery from this, medical treatment research was continued aboard the ARK, before they finally thought the incurable disease could be conquered because of Gerald's declaration of his new immortality studies. Advanced research was strictly confidential, inside the ARK. Records state, "Project Shadow" was named this because of the sarcasm involved in not actually being able to create a Shadow (Which didn't exist in the world).

At first, everyone thought that this plan was far too reckless and far-fetched to have ever been fabricated by Professor Gerald's gifted mind. Chaos Emeralds were researched and resulted in the creation of Chaos Drives, which were a test to apply their infinite energy to a life, while the main project would only be started once the prototype was complete. The "Prototype of the Ultimate Life-form", made after the image of a lizard, showed many signs of wonderful growth. Regeneration, restoration, and self-reproduction(*1). The researchers were thrilled at this.

But, while their joy of how well the Prototype was doing quickly went to their heads, it became unruly and hard to control causing many problems. A voice of doubt soon arose, as they questioned their continuation on this project, as well as the safety of others aboard(*2). The truth is uncertain, about who had leaked private information about the Project to GUN, however it was considered to have been one of the few who were concerned with the Prototype, as it became reckless.

Those who were among the top ranking of GUN, had a strong disliking of the research organization, and formulated a plan to shut down the ARK itself, taking advantage of its current situation. Their secret plan was code named, "ARK's Indestructible Seal(*3)"

All of the colony's residents were to be evacuated from a bio hazardous calamity generated from within the ARK research institution, and it would be sealed away. This was their ostensible(*4) purpose of the strategy. Of course, the true purpose was to close the ARK research facility, erase Project Shadow, and put the blame to Professor Gerald as the person who had caused the accident.

The plan was carried out, on the premiss that GUN knew nothing, and within only seven days of the Plan's commencing, all the residents of the ARK were moved to the planet. All the research facilities aboard the ARK were frozen by GUN, and all persons involved in Project Shadow, except for Professor Gerald, were announced as victims of the disaster. The plan was finally completed, when the "Prototype of the Ultimate Lifeform" was found, and then sealed away in the deepest part of the Colony.

But, there was miscalculation in their plan. It seemed Professor Gerald was already finishing off the Ultimate Lifeform "Shadow"(*5), but using another desirable form, when the plan was being executed. When GUN's Special Forces rushed into the research institute, Gerald escaped, and entrusted it to Maria, his granddaughter, checking to make sure that the one escape capsule was ejected toward the planet(*6). (In addition, the whereabouts of the capsule at that time were not known, either.)

Now, it is not known if the hedgehog "Shadow the Hedgehog", being the "Shadow" that was sealed away in Prison Island, was a copy created by someone else(*7), or was the original "Shadow" that was ejected toward the planet. (There is no real way to confirm this anywhere...)
~ A partial excerpt from the last investigative report by Rouge, about Project Shadow ~

---
(*Footnotes*)

*1: The Biolizard was able to take damage, and heal itself, regenerate any lost limbs, like a lizard, and it could reproduce asexually (The pink Eggs Shadow 'Homing Attack's on). Unfortunatelly, it required it's Life Support System, fuel by Chaos Drives, to continue.

*2: The Biolizard reacted violently when it had the power of the Chaos Emeralds.

*3: Ehh, not too sure on the ACTUAL name on this. ^_^; So, it might be off...

*4: Ostensible: The 'Good guy Image' GUN was trying to convey, making the public think they were doing the right thing, when they had ulterior motives.

*5: "Shadow" was created durring the week GUN's plan was executed, so he never knew about the Prototype, or the destructive powers it possesed.

*6: Gerald had told Maria to escape with Shadow, and ran in the opposite direction to draw unwanted attention away from the two. He looked at a monitor/out a window, to see the capsule leaving the colony.

*7: The text mentions an 'Original piece' of Shadow.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

Wow, I just completely skipped over that.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

I think there's an acronym for this.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

T.L.D.R.?

Frieza2000

Post by Frieza2000 »

Why the hell would you read it? It's copied and pasted manuals that you've probably seen already.

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

It's ok to say you're pissed off.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Baba O'Reily wrote:T.L.D.R.?
Hoshit how'd you guess.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Fails for no semi-colon.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Chris! I missed your cynical analysis of my posts. How are you doing?

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

G Sonic's on eBay for a slightly less insane price than usual: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 8214685846

We don't have the manual scans for it yet.

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

"Kids Gear"?

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Tsuyoshi-kun
Now Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Post by Tsuyoshi-kun »

Protodude wrote:"Kids Gear"?
Part of a line of Game Gear games designed especially for younger gamers created by Sega of Japan sometime in the mid-90s. G Sonic is the only game I know of under this line, though I think the Game Gear Virtua Fighter game based on the recent (at the time) anime was also part of it.