I have some bad news

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Protodude

Post by Protodude »

Amazing Grant wrote:What? It's official Arrested Development isn't renewed? Or are you just lamenting the fact that they're not re-running it in the summer?
Well, that's what my friend told me anyway, and I wouldn't be surprised if FOX took the show off their network.

You know what else needs to come out on DVD? Andy Richtor Controls the Universe.

Grant

Post by Grant »

Ah. Well, tell your friend he's full of shit because as far as I'm aware FOX hasn't released their fall schedule yet and won't for another few weeks. He's correct in that AD is in jeopardy for the second consecutive year, but the show has friends in high places and a great reputation (not to mention seven Emmy's) so I'm optomistic it'll return.

Also, you're right about the need for Andy Richter Controls the Universe on DVD.
Squirrelknight wrote:Arrested Development is pretty much the only reason to wake up on a Sunday. If any show deserves to have 366 episodes, it's that.
True this.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

Whenever I see your new avatar Grant, Final Countdown plays in my head.
Amazing Grant wrote:Ah. Well, tell your friend he's full of shit because as far as I'm aware FOX hasn't released their fall schedule yet and won't for another few weeks. He's correct in that AD is in jeopardy for the second consecutive year, but the show has friends in high places and a great reputation (not to mention seven Emmy's) so I'm optomistic it'll return.

Not to mention, Fox is actually promoting the show with its own petition:

http://www.getarrested.com/

At least Fox actually cares for the success of the show or it seems to be that way. Unfortunately people weren't watching despite that it followed one of the network's highest rated shows(despite its crappiness).

Speaking of the Simpsons, I don't watch it anymore because as far as I'm concerned it is part of the 95% of crap that airs on TV.

Grant

Post by Grant »

Ngangbius wrote:Whenever I see your new avatar Grant, Final Countdown plays in my head.
Hah!

And the GOB and Tobias little clips on that site are pretty funny.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Dunjohn wrote:Fif... no, wait. I did say Futurama was good, and I am most definitely enough of a geek to understand the jokes. They still weren't as good as the ones in Simpsons. The timing was just never as good, for one thing. Kidnapster, for example. Lame puns can be funny if they're lame enough and handled right. Kidnapster was lame enough, but was handled badly. Good God, look at me, I'm analysing the jokes now.
I'll bet you didn't get half of the <I>real</I> geek jokes.

Grant

Post by Grant »

NT has a bigger geek cock than you.

chix0rgirl
Awesome Girl

Post by chix0rgirl »

Sixthded? I don't even know how close I am to getting all the jokes, but even so, it's an awesome show and I love it.

Oh, and hello. I suppose my visits are sporadic and my posts are limited to the scanty topics I comprehend. But hello.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

It's Nate's hot girlfriend! Man, how did he manage <i>that?</i>

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

An elaborate series of lies.

Grant

Post by Grant »

More like an elaborate series of guys.

It doesn't need to make sense.

Dunjohn

Post by Dunjohn »

Segaholic2 wrote:
Dunjohn wrote:Fif... no, wait. I did say Futurama was good, and I am most definitely enough of a geek to understand the jokes. They still weren't as good as the ones in Simpsons. The timing was just never as good, for one thing. Kidnapster, for example. Lame puns can be funny if they're lame enough and handled right. Kidnapster was lame enough, but was handled badly. Good God, look at me, I'm analysing the jokes now.
I'll bet you didn't get half of the <I>real</I> geek jokes.
Such as?

Oh, and is this a bad time to say I hated Seinfeld and have never heard of Arrested Development?

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

Yes.

SuperKnux

Post by SuperKnux »

I was watching Simpsons last night for the first time in about 2 years. I faked laughed two times. *sniff*