Death over Babylon Garden

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Espio

Death over Babylon Garden

Post by Espio »

Got Sonic Riders two days ago, and i'm really stuck in the story mode (Heroes) in the final race against Jet on the Babylon Garden... Has anyone actually finished this track in first place?? -or do i suck big time?? :roll: Good game tough, for once...
Help needed!

Owen Axel

Post by Owen Axel »

You suck big time.

No need to thank me. It was my pleasure to help.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

I've gone through most of the game already, completing story mode is way easy. You're still on the heroes story?

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Or just play Double Dash.

Espio

Post by Espio »

I did it, Heroes-story is history, so now i just suck a little. But now i have the new story-thing... :roll:

Thanks for the attension and help!

Espio

Post by Espio »

After taking a very looong brake from Riders, i started it up again... Still in Storymode, still having problems. -Now i'm stuck on Sky Road in the Babylon-story... :oops:
If i could do those high jumps everything would have been just fine, but i can't.. How can i time the jumps right?? Any tricks for this track? HELP!

Cuckooguy
LEGEND
Now Playing: Sonic Generations 3DS, Asura's Wrath

Post by Cuckooguy »

It's called Mission Mode. Master it, and the tracks become a breeze.

Yami CJMErl

Post by Yami CJMErl »

Or use an Action Replay. It worked for me, at any rate...

DackAttac

Post by DackAttac »

The thing that amused me with Riders is after being utterly decimated thirty times, I would win by a landslide for reasons unbeknownst to me. Just remember to a) charge your jumps the right amount and b) hold up for distance, down for elevation. It's not always blindingly obvious which shortcuts need what, but I know the sky level was full of them, including little jumps that look like garbage in the way. Since I think you're stuck as Jet, know where all the rails are, and know when you have to jump over some gaps.

Really, if you got this far, the best way is just to practice your genitals off. SR is a lot of things, but it isn't for the easily frustrated.