French man flights his way to level 70!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Rolken

Post by Rolken »

Bah, trolled. Hard to tell when so many actually hold those opinions...

Isambard

Post by Isambard »

He's a doctor and he shares my belief that all medicine should be ignored after 1920.

So.

EXPLAIN THAT, EXPERTBARD.
Uh...I take it back. If a doctor advocates it, then it must be true.[/quote]

Protodude

Post by Protodude »

Your doctor works for the cigarette companies, Grant.

One Classy Bloke

Post by One Classy Bloke »

I approve of this doctor. He doesn't bully smokers or taunt them about their problem, lowering the self-esteem of the addict and making them feel more dependent on smoking.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

People smoke for self-esteem?

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

People smoke for just about any reason. Kid just born? Here, cigar for you. Family member died? A cigarette takes the edge off. Found your car keys? Time to break out the pipe.

Grant

Post by Grant »

The number one reason I do is because I was told only the cool kids smoke. Let me be a cool kid, Phillip Morris! Lemme!

One Classy Bloke

Post by One Classy Bloke »

Also, from what i learn from House, is that smoking lowers the risk of bleeding out of your ass.

Light Speed
Sexified

Post by Light Speed »

If it was on House it must be true, he's so dreamy. At least in the one episode I watched on an airplane.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

My ex was just like House. A complete and total jackass that was full of himself. Also, he thought Ayn Rand was a goddess because you should always look out for yourself and helping and caring about other people is bad and just makes you weak.

Whenever I talk to him nowadays, I keep on bringing up BioShock, the videogame in which a male version of Ayn Rand builds a city under the sea to keep "inferior" people out and ends up turning into a mutated warlord that feasts on the blood stolen from little girls.

Arcade

Post by Arcade »

Well, on the 36k days, I wasted two days downloading files, you now, watching my PC every two or three hours, to see if the downloads didn’t get canceled, but I didn’t even know what a downloaded manager was back then…

Grant

Post by Grant »

Light Speed wrote:If it was on House it must be true, he's so dreamy. At least in the one episode I watched on an airplane.
That ol' doctor House. He's a little rough around the edges, and you know he doesn't play by society's rules, but in the end... he gets the job done.