what ever happend to robotnik?

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Nova

Post by Nova »

firemario1001 wrote:The quality of animation these is also lacking. Some of them use flash!
Flash in pokemon? That could mean the show is getting out of budget...don’t make me dream.

Dash

Post by Dash »

Flash is really only as good as someone wants it be. I mean, look at Foster's, an inspired lighthearted show, then compare it to "The Buzz on Maggie", Disney Channel's newest flavor of formulatic garbage.

*sigh* And to think I used to dream of working for Disney. Ugh.

Neo Yi

Post by Neo Yi »

*sigh* And to think I used to dream of working for Disney. Ugh.

I had that same dream, too back when I was younger. Part of me dies a little when I remember that I had such a dream.
~Neo

The Scarlet Scorpion

Post by The Scarlet Scorpion »

I had a similarly monstrous dream once. I used to want to work on the Archie "StH" comics, until I realized how shitarded they are. Except when WB is working on them.

*wipes something brown off of his nose*

SonicEXE

Post by SonicEXE »

It's funny how they made Eggman into his nickname and made Robotnik his real name.

Tsuyoshi-kun
Now Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Post by Tsuyoshi-kun »

Whoi? Archie? I'd be damned if they once mentioned the name "Eggman". Every time I've tried that comic I've seen his name as "Robotnik".

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

Not Archie, Sega. Back when Sonic Adventure was released, they explained that Eggman was a nickname for Robotnik. Nintendo did the same thing when Mario 64 came out and they started using the Princess's Japanese name; they said Peach was just a nickname for Toadstool. The difference is that Nintendo eventually phased out the Toadstool name completely, whereas Sega actually solidified the "nickname" story by naming Eggman's grandfather Gerald Robotnik.

Frieza2000
Now Playing: the fool

Post by Frieza2000 »

Archie calls him Eggman in #75. I only know this because it was in huge letters on the second page, and I had to skim over all my stolen scans to make sure they were of quality worth keeping.

muke

Post by muke »

This arguement has been going on for years over the name of this fellow. A simular arguement arose many, many years ago (way before I was born) as to what the world's official language should be. A few linguists (sp?) decided that none of the existing languages would work, so they created a new one, Esperante. Likewise, we could do this with Eggman/Robotnik and just call him by a code number. Q2X4 anyone?

Like Esperante, this will probably fail too, but at least I tried...

Brazillian Cara
Now Playing: the waiting game.

Post by Brazillian Cara »

Cu oni pesos mian kofron?

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

Frieza2000 wrote:Archie calls him Eggman in #75. I only know this because it was in huge letters on the second page, and I had to skim over all my stolen scans to make sure they were of quality worth keeping.
On the second page he calls himself Robo-Robotnik. On the third page are the words "I AM THE EGGMAN," but that's the title of the story (one of the book's innumerable Beatles references), not something he says.

Nova

Post by Nova »

Lets call him Walrus^_-

And English is the second most used language in the world, not bad uh?

shadowspast

Post by shadowspast »

speaking of walrus dident they make the walrus guy old in the comic?

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

shadowspast wrote:speaking of walrus dident they make the walrus guy old in the comic?
Sure, why not?