I cyberstalked FCTU

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Usually I like it when people quote me although I feel it's not the case in the last example.
I think quite a few people make forums or groups but few reach the heights like GHZ. Many just fall into the pit of obscurity.

Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Just when I think Cosmos may have grown up I find a post on another forum that shows otherwise!

Gotta love this quote from his GameFAQs profile:
Cosmos wrote:Dude my hand is roar-en, my eyes are glow-en, the wind is blow-en, my power is flow-en and you should be know-en that I'm a blowing your not know-en ass away. I'am Final Cosmos the Ultra

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Is he partaking in wrestling?

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Post by Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra »

Gaz wrote:Just when I think Cosmos may have grown up I find a post on another forum that shows otherwise!

Gotta love this quote from his GameFAQs profile:
Cosmos wrote:Dude my hand is roar-en, my eyes are glow-en, the wind is blow-en, my power is flow-en and you should be know-en that I'm a blowing your not know-en ass away. I'am Final Cosmos the Ultra
You are the one who needs to grow up. You're just looking to cause a problem aren't you? As for the topic it was a joke that was running a while back on the board. Since I closed my topic it's the most likely reason why it wasn't removed like all the others. Also why do you continue in this meaninglessness? You guys cannot blame me. I didn’t continue this foolishness. You are actually going as far as looking on other forums for trouble. That is just absurd and ridiculous. Have you nothing better to do with your time?

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

I really didn't understand anything he just said. I think it had something to do with him confessing his love for the penis.

Baba O'Reily
ABBA BANNED
Location: http://zenixstudios.com/files/ 554SpaceIsThePlace.Mp3

Post by Baba O'Reily »

HIT HIM WITH THE CHAIR! THE CHAIR!

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Guys, I think FCTU has jumped the shark.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:Anyway nice posting with you guys again.
Kinda late to be buttering peoples' balls, eh?

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Spazz wrote:
Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:Anyway nice posting with you guys again.
I'm just trying to be nice to the ones that started it all and continue. I couldn't really care less about your thoughts. However even giving the illusion of giving up is a no.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Kinda funny coming from you, eh?

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

This thread should be the "Bitch!" thread. Although it does happen in most other threads to a certain extent.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench

Post by Delphine »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:I couldn't really care less about your thoughts.
What a nice guy. Isn't he a nice guy? Just like he keeps trying to tell us.

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

His writing reminds me of when I was seven.

Squirrelknight
Utada wants me so much

Post by Squirrelknight »

Kishi wrote:His writing reminds me of when I was seven.
He writes in short sentences. Short, redundant sentences. Sentences that are short. And redundant. He tries to sound smart. He seems very condescending. Even though he is probably the biggest fucktard here. He writes in short sentences. They are short. And redundant. And he doesn't care what we think about him. No, he doesn't care. Even though he's obviously an attention whore. He is. An attention whore. Who writes in short sentences. That are short. Don't question him. It is foolishness. Don't be a child.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Fuck me! It's like Mojo Jojo! Either that or he has a period (as in ".") fetish.
Edit:
FCTU: You infidels! Infidels you are! Because you are the infidel! You infidels!...
Last edited by Omni Hunter on Mon May 02, 2005 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Locit
News Guy
Now Playing: Breath of Fire IV

Post by Locit »

Bye for a little while.
...but a little weak on the follow through.

This thread would be awkward if it wasn't so hilarious.

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Squirrelknight wrote:
Kishi wrote:His writing reminds me of when I was seven.
He writes in short sentences. Short, redundant sentences. Sentences that are short. And redundant. He tries to sound smart. He seems very condescending. Even though he is probably the biggest fucktard here. He writes in short sentences. They are short. And redundant. And he doesn't care what we think about him. No, he doesn't care. Even though he's obviously an attention whore. He is. An attention whore. Who writes in short sentences. That are short. Don't question him. It is foolishness. Don't be a child.
Yes I write in short sentences and yes your sentences are redundant. Seeing as how someone felt the need to create a topic in order to continue this foolishness. I do not try to sound intelligent I am intelligent. You guys started this mess long ago, created a topic to further it, and even looked around the Internet for more trouble. How can you be so ridiculous and actually criticize me. You people usually just curse your heads off and argue like dogs over a bone. If you have some inferiority issue then you need to get that worked out right now. What are you guys a bunch of preschool kids? Good lord what is the problem here? Do you actually expect to insult and get away with it? The hell wrong with you guys? I came here with a good and healthy attitude and I didn’t even insult one person. I truly do not understand you guys. Just say it plain in English what is your problem with me? :?:

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Everyone on this forum is a complete asshole and you are right. I have absolutely no problem with you and I don't see why these jerkoffs can't see the light. I'm sure we can benefit from your clever insights if people would stop being dill weeds.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the GHZ, you really don't deserve all this flak.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench

Post by Delphine »

Thanks, SK. <3

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

chriscaffee wrote:Everyone on this forum is a complete asshole and you are right. I have absolutely no problem with you and I don't see why these jerkoffs can't see the light. I'm sure we can benefit from your clever insights if people would stop being dill weeds.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the GHZ, you really don't deserve all this flak.
What clever insights? Is that the impression that you got? I was never trying to look like some know it all or something. I got tired of OMG Shadow rocks topics every second and came here. Other forums like GameFAQs is really just a place to let loose. I just wanted a break from all that.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Wow I get your back and then you start a debate about it. Perhaps I made a mistake...

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Hairy muff, although who is SK?

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

chriscaffee wrote:Everyone on this forum is a complete asshole and you are right. I have absolutely no problem with you and I don't see why these jerkoffs can't see the light. I'm sure we can benefit from your clever insights if people would stop being dill weeds.

I give this post 2 titties up! (0)(0)

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench

Post by Delphine »

Omni Hunter wrote:Hairy muff, although who is SK?
...Squirrelknight.
Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:I was never trying to look like some know it all or something.
Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:Um no are you a idiot? I have been at GameFAQs for 3 years and I have won countless debates that went on for weeks. If you're some new fool who hasn't yet heard of me then please crawl back under the rock from whence you came. I' am a master of the Sonic gaming univerise. I take Sonic the Hedgehog very seriously. It's not just some game to me.
Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:Many see me as a so-called Sonic guru and some see me as the punk who flamed their asses into submission . But what ever. I really am not trying to piss anyone off, but I refuse to just take crap and lies from people who haven't been around for my whole Sonic the Hedgehog crusade
Last edited by Delphine on Mon May 02, 2005 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

plasticwingsband wrote:

I give this post 2 titties up! (0)(0)
Can I hold them up?