women

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

Delphine wrote:
Green Gibbon! wrote:And how do you do it in such a way that they understand you're simply being friendly and do NOT want to go home with them?
"Hey, that's chick's pretty hot."
Nailed it with a 200 pound hammer.

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Seriously, how do you insult a gay guy? Is it like "Ha ha, you like girls!"?
And then what DO you do when you want to insult one of them? "You fucking straight titty-squeezer." I just don't know.
Call him a "Republican".

And if that doesn't work - hit him. Because there's few things more discusting than a gay republican.
And how do you break the ice? Should you use the all-purpose guy ice breaker (ie, fart jokes), or something that a woman might respond to?
Something gender neutral is the best bet. Some tameish joke about work or something else that anyone would be able to relate to.
And how do you do it in such a way that they understand you're simply being friendly and do NOT want to go home with them?
That's when you whip out the fart joke. Fart jokes are generally not used by anyone when you want to pick someone up. It sends a pretty clear signal to any gay guy "Hey, I don't CARE if you picture me farting - because I'm not interested in you."
Yeah, those casts are pretty cool. The new nano-armor they are working on for the future infantry is supposed to have variable density so that the armor can harden to block bullets but also allow freedom of movement.
Too bad the US problably won't shell out the money for them. Soldiers are lucky if they have tinfoil.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Not only is the Government going to pay for it, they are paying for it now. MIT has been working on it for at least a year, if not longer.

Let's not even mention the fact that most of the people you want in office WOULD be in favor of not shelling out the money.

Segaholic2
Forum God
Now Playing: Your mom

Post by Segaholic2 »

Zeta wrote:Call him a "Republican".

And if that doesn't work - hit him. Because there's few things more discusting than a gay republican.
Haha, it's funny because sexual orientation bias is oh so wrong while political view bias isn't.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Double-S- wrote:Nailed it with a 200 pound hammer.
C'mon, I'm sure she's bigger than that.
</understatement>

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Haha, it's funny because sexual orientation bias is oh so wrong while political view bias isn't.
A gay republican is pretty much the equivalent to a black fighting for the South in the civil war. A member of a minority supporting the side that keeps them being discriminated against. You may not pay attention to that side of the Republican party, but there's no denying it's there.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

Politics are funny because being queer makes me a Democrat and liking guns makes me a Republican.

chix0rgirl
Awesome Girl

Post by chix0rgirl »

Amazing Grant wrote:
Green Gibbon! wrote:How do you treat a broken collarbone? Do they make a cast for that?
You have to wear a sling, of course, and a bra-ish sort of thing that forces good posture so the bone can naturally heal itself.
...Grant? You know what wearing a bra feels like?

Grant

Post by Grant »

This was even before I started dressing in drag!

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

It's fun to decide your political beliefs based upon your sexual orientation!

Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Well not your sexual orientation, but to decide them based on who can give you the most for who you are. That goes for anybody - if you're black, muslim, indian, a grocier, a mountain climber - you're going to want to vote for whoever's going to treat blacks / muslims / indians / grociers the best.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Also, I'm a freedom and equality for all, intellectual, pacifist who's scared of guns. And I'm fairly poor. Even without the gay thing, that pretty much puts me square in the democrat's camp. Until they change themselves to be like Republicans to get more votes.

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

Also, I'm a freedom and equality for all, intellectual, pacifist who's scared of guns.
Wouldn't it make more sense to be scared of the bad people with guns rather then guns themselves?

I've also made an interesting discovery. It turns out that almost everyone I have talked to that supports gun control knows next to nothing about firearms.

Delphine
Horrid, Pmpous Wench
Now Playing: DOVAHKIIN

Post by Delphine »

chriscaffee wrote:I've also made an interesting discovery. It turns out that almost everyone I have talked to that supports gun control knows next to nothing about firearms.
Duh.

Segaholic2
Forum God

Post by Segaholic2 »

Kinda like how all those senators and parents who want to ban videogames have never touched one with a ten-foot penis? I mean pole?

Esrever
Drano Master

Post by Esrever »

This explains everything! Del knows stuff about guns, and she loves touching her games with her ten foot penis! ^_^

Segaholic2
Forum God

Post by Segaholic2 »

chriscaffee

Post by chriscaffee »

That better not have been from 4th season you wanker.

Double-S-
News Guy

Post by Double-S- »

It was. The man whose neck is being snapped is Emake Okafor, drug lord of a terrorist ring world which has the power to destroy galaxies and is threatening to be released if it weren't for the three-way battle between Jack Bauer, the terrorists, and Metal Sonic.